4 letter word

Ray POV

I've been calling Maiyah for hours. We moved the day of killing NWGS to next week, when prince comes back. I was now driving home with Elijah....

(Rays house)

"I'm such a ho, I'm such a ho, no one will ever love me..." I heard Amaiyah Chant. I put Elijah in the room in the back and walked back in the living room. Amaiyah had bruises, cuts and she was covered in dirt and blood. She was also curled in a ball and was stripped down to her bra and panties. "Amaiyah, what's wrong?" I asked. "N-Nothing....." She said. I put my hand on her leg And she flinched. "Amaiyah what happened to you?" I asked, she ignored my question and continued crying. "Amaiyah tell me now!" I yelled. She jumped a little. I didn't mean to scare her at all. "P-Prince...." She said barely audible. "What did he do? Did he hurt u?!?!" "H-He R-Raped me..." She said crying harder. I pulled her into a tight hug and she cried in my chest. I can't believe prince! He hurt my girl. I carried her bridal style to the bathroom and started the bath water. She needs to have a hot bath to ease the pain. I set her in the tub and started washing her up like a little 4 year old. Prince has no Idea what's coming for him, he raped my boo, my baby momma, my love, his ass is grass now. I had been washing Maiyah up for about 20 minutes so I picked her up out of the tub, put her on some panties, basketball shorts and a tank top.

I layed her down and cuddled with her. She cried most of the night until she fell asleep. I heard Elijah crying so I jogged downstairs, fed him and rocked him to sleep. I love this baby man, he's my new world. I missed out on 1 year of his life and I don't plan on missing anymore. I layed him back down on the bed and jogged back upstairs to Maiyah. I soon fell asleep.

Amaiyah POV

I felt him going in and out of me as I was handcuffed to The bed. "Please stop!" "Shut up!" He went soo deep, deeper than I thought u could go. "Stooppp!" "Shut up!" He yelled slapping me. Just then another man came in, "bro I got this", he started unbuckling his pants, pulling down his boxers and entered me, "so u think u can get away from me right ho?" I shook my head no, "damn right bitch, I'm coming for u!" "NOOOO!"

"Amaiyah baby wake up!" I heard Ray yell. I shot up in a hot sweat. "Baby, please protect me!" I yelled falling on his chest. "Shh it's ok baby I'm here," he said rocking me. I hesitated to fall back asleep because I don't want that dream to happen again. I checked the time, it was 4:02, I might as well get up and clean. I dragged myself out of bed and downstairs. It was still dark, like I said I'm not used to it so I'm scared.

"Your my 4 letter word, 4 letter your my 4 letter word 4 letter..." My phone rang, the caller ID was....DIGGY! "H-Hello?" I stuttered. "Hey bitch, how's it going?" He said in a deep voice, "G-Good.." "u think ur little friend could kill me that easily? u think u can get away that Fast? Think again....I already got Elijah I'm coming for u next..." I immediately dropped my phone causing it to crack, I don't give 2 fucks about anything but my son. I ran through every room in the house, "ELIJAH! BABY BOY ANSWER ME!" I yelled, no answer. "RAY! RAY WAKE UP!" I busted through his door and yelled "RAY WAKE UP NOW!" "WHAT!" "DIGGY, he has Elijah!" "What!" He yelled shooting up. "I thought that nigga was dead!" He grabbed his phone and started dialing "Boss, we need to kill NWGS TONIGHT!" "They got my son," "iight see u in a minute,"

He grabbed his pants, put them on and put on a shirt, "Amaiyah listen and listen good, if u hear anything, anything at all, Call me immediately, don't come out of this room for anything..." He said. He grabbed his keys and ran off, I swear if Daniel hurts Ray or Elijah, ill kill his ass myself.

??? POV

"Shut the fuck up!" I yelled. That only made him cry louder. I picked up my belt and hit him in the stomach. "Now will u shut up?!?!" I yelled. He stopped crying and cried some more. "I give up...." I said walking away. He cried and cried more.