Watch yourself

Rico POV

"We will finish this later," I said getting off Jai and putting my clothes on. Just when I got that special moment with Jai, Ray and Amaiyah gotta ruin it. "Mmm ok, I hope Maiyahs ok." Jai said sitting up. "Me too," I replied giving her a kiss which turned out into a make out session but I had to stop. "Ayy save your body for me tonight cuz, imma put in work," I said. She giggled and I walked out the house to my car. I started driving to the hospital.

Damn, this is all my fault. If I would have not met up With Janelle and her bitch Asia, none of this shit would have ever happened! I'm done with those 2 hos and all I need Is Jai. She's sweet, funny, sexy as hell. I finally arrived and ran inside the hospital. "Bout Damn time," Ray said. "Man shut up its been like 26 minutes," I replied.

"Amaiyah Rodriguez," the doctor called, Me and Ray stood up and followed the doctor to a room. "She wants to see y'all," he said. When we walked in the room, Maiyah was sitting up watching TV. "Maiyah boo!" Ray yelled running up to her. He kissed her lips passionately then hugged her tightly.

Janelle POV

Haha, y'all are probably tired of Seeing me but guess what? I'm tired of seeing you! Anyways, mark my words, Rico will be mine and that Is a promise. "Nelle can you come here?" My bestie called. "Yes?" "Help me on the couch?" He asked. I picked him up out the wheel chair and put him on the couch. "Thanks mama," he said. "Your welcome Diggy," (0.0 shocked?) I sad kissing his cheek.

"So what's our next move on them Niggas?" I asked. "We gonna make sure Elijah is my son," he said smirking. I sat on his lap And kissed him. "Nice one bro, Nice one."

"I'm here bitches!" Asia's Loud ass yelled walking through the door. "Girl if you dont be quiet," I said standing. "Haha whatever so how's the plan going?" She asked plopping in a chair. "Well I must say its going good but we have to focus on Elijah," I said looking at Daniel then back to Asia. "Oh hell yah!" She said standing up. "Tttthhhheeeennnnnn we Finna kill Amaiyahs unborn child and then make Rico my nigga," I said.

"But we have to get Jai out the way first," Asia said. Dammit! I ain't think Bout that! I mean what does Rico even see in her? She's ugly ass hell with them tattoos and Her hair, Jesus! "Right, I'll come up with something," I said shrugging.

Ray POV

"Baby are you ok?" I asked stroking her cheek. "Yes, my head is just pounding." "Hey Maiyah," Rico said. She just turned over and didn't make Any eye contact. "Are we really gonna do this," he asked. "This would have never happened if you didn't fuck her?" "Your stubborn ass! Jai Forgave me, why can't you?" "Cuz you know I don't like them!" "What the hell are y'all arguing for," I asked. "Rico fucked Janelle and Asia!" Amaiyah yelled.

"U got some twice at the same time?" I asked. Rico nodded his head and I high fived him. You think I actually care about Asia and Janellw after their sneaky asses cheated on me? Hell to the fucking no! "This ain't a fucking game!" Maiyah yelled.

"Relax Maiyah," I said. She folded her arms and plopped back on the bed. "Hello, I'm doctor Wang and I have some news on Maiyah," he said.

We all turned our attention to him. "So first off, she passed out due to stress, second unborn child is......"