Shatter

Amaiyah POV

"Amaiyah I know ur in here," Roc said. I tried to contain myself from squeaking or anything and surprisingly, I held through until a book dropped causing roc to look in my direction. He pulled all the books off the shelf and saw me, his face had an evil smirk on there, "Aaw baby girl can't get away from me that easily," he said pulling me down.

I screamed for help and he carried me downstairs. I saw Ray knocked out and tied to a chair, he threw me on the couch and pulled rays chair in front of it. "Take your motherfucking clothes off now!" Roc yelled, I started taking them off as tears slid down my face.

As soon as I was fully naked, Roc climbed on top of me and started kissing my neck, he undressed himself then slid inside me, HARD.... He started stroking, this is gonna be hell. I cried tears as blood flowed out of me. "Please stop," I pleaded. He acted as If he didn't hear me. More tears escaped my eyes. The moans were hard to contain. "What's my name?" roc asked, "R-Roc," "I'm sorry I didn't hear that," "RRROOOCCCCC!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I cried some more as a warm liquid flowed inside my body. I heard a gasp and looked to see Ray was awake.

"Well, look who woke up, Just in time for the grand finale," Roc said pumping harder, he flipped us over so I was On my stomach. He grabbed my hips as he pounded from the back. I looked at ray who was shedding endless tears like me. I felt bad, I mean He has to watch Roc rape me. Roc, then flipped over so I was on top of him. "Ride me now!" He yelled.

I started grinding and bouncing. "Aah fuck!" He yelled, He grabbed my hips and made me go faster, I did this for 10 minutes The whole time I cried. I can't even imagine what Rays feeling right Now. "Well I wish I could stay but I really have to go, Ray you can have this ho," roc said putting his clothes back on.

He finally walked out the door and immediately ran to Ray. "Ray Bae, I-I(GCO) "Amaiyah, SHH, I know he forced you," he said letting tears escape his eyes. I kissed his lips and untied him. I put my clothes on and ray hugged me tightly. I'm so glad to have a nigga like ray.

Ray POV

"Please stop," I heard a girl say. My head hurts like hell and my vision is blurry, when it finally cleared, I saw Roc on top of Amaiyah, I gasped and let tears fall. My baby girl getting raped by who I though was my homie, man this is fuckery! "Well look who's awake, just in time for the grand finale," Roc said with a smirk.

I cried endlessly as he pounded in her from the back, she cried too. The pain, rage and sadness all mixed together as my body was attacked by All these emotions. He made her ride him and I felt my stomach drop. I tried closing my eyes but that didn't help at all.

I sat and watched everything. He finally left and Amaiyah ran to me , "Ray Bae, I-I(GCO) "Amaiyah, SHH, I know he forced you," I said, i feel bad for her I really do, I mean she just got raped Again! When will this ever end.

She kissed me, untied me then put her clothes back on. I gave her a big hug. Man this girl, is my world for real. Just watching that even made my heart shatter, I sware I will protect her forever.

I sat up until a question pondered through my mind.....THE FUCK IS ELIJAH! "Maiyah! Where's Elijah?" I yelled. She quickly pulled away and a panicked look grew on her face, "OMG OMG OMF WHERE THE HELL IS HE!" She yelled. She ran away and looked around the house, "ELIJAH! Baby Lijah baby answer me!" I heard her hell through the house.

"Ray he's not here!" She yelled. I pulled out my phone and called a number I haven't in a long time.

RING

RING

RING

RI---

"He-(COUGHS)-llo?" A man answered.

"Boss it's ray," I said.

"Ray, O my God. How are (coughs more) you?"

"Boss, what's wrong?" I asked.

"Ray ,I-I've been diagnosed with (coughs) lung cancer, I have a short time to live," the boss said.

Tears filled my eyes as I listened to that statement, "I have a short time to live,"

"Boss no," I said shaking my head,

"Yes ray, and I want you to know that you've always been like the son I never had, I love ya man. And when I leave, I want you to take over KTSN,"

"Of course boss, I love you too, how long you have to live?" I asked with more tears.

"1 week," he said.

My eyes shed more endless tears. 1 more god damn week? No, no, no, no, this can't be happening! It can't!

"Ray I have to go," he said

CLICK.

I threw my phone on the couch and stomped away. "Ray baby, I just called the police," Amaiyah informed me. I almost ignored her as if it was nothing. It's just so pissing to have the person who was like a dad to you die.....