Run away child

Elijah POV (he's 3 now)

I think my mommy and daddy don't love me that's why I left home. I saw mommy and daddy fighting with uncle Roc. I tried calling my mommys name but she wouldn't answer so I ran away. I've been gone for a long time I think I should go back because I'm really hungry! but I don't know where I am. I walked around a little until I saw Uncle Roc sitting down on a chair. "Uncle Roc!" "Elijah?" He gave me a big hug.

"Uncle roc, can you take me home?" I asked. "Sure kiddo, does daddy or mommy know where you are?" He asked me. "No, I ran away." I said. He smiled And grabbed my hand. "Ok let's go," he said grabbing my hand. We walked to his car and he drove away. He was smiling the whole time. I can't wait to see my mommy and daddy. "Ok Lijah, Ill be right back, I need to grab something out of my house," he said as he got out of the car.

Maybe u should call my dad. He left his phone here. I grabbed it and started calling daddy.

RING

RING

RING

RING

RI--

"Hello?"

"Daddy, it's Elijah,"

"Elijah! Where are you?" He yelled

"I'm with uncle roc, he's driving me home."

"Baby boy, ill be there in a minute. If he does anything to you, keep his phone in your pocket and call my number," Daddy said.

"Ok daddy Luv you," I said

CLICK

I saw Uncle roc coming out with one of those things my daddy has to hurt the bad people. "Hi Uncle R-(GCO) he hit my head really hard and I couldn't see.

Amaiyah POV

"Maybe I should go," the girl that was kissing Ray said. I finally get up out of the bed because I thought about what ray said and I did it, and I come down to see some random ho on top of My man. "See ya later ray (winks)" she said walking off. Her heels clacking on the wood floor. I quickly grabbed her and punched her in the mouth.

"Stay away from him you slut!" I yelled. I kicked, punched, scratched, pulled her hair. She tried fighting back but it was worthless. Maybe she'll think twice bout coming in my house and kissing my man. "Get out you worthless piece of shit!" I yelled pushing her out the house. "Mai--(GCO) "Ray, if you don't shut the fuck up," I said walking back upstairs. "Babe I'm sorry," "Ray i said shut the fuck up!" I yelled slapping him.

I stormed upstairs back in the room and cried my eyes out. Ray just got back with me and now he's cheating. Man fuck him. "Maiyah!" He yelled. "Go away," "Maiyah! Roc has Elijah!" Ray yelled. When I heard that anger flew over me like an airplane. Oh hell no! Rocs bitch ass finna get choked. "What!" I yelled. I put on my brass knuckles. Sweats, teeshirt, Jordan's and put my hair in a ponytail. "Ray, lets go," I said. He followed close behind me as I got into my car.

--- ROCS HOUSE ---

We arrived at Rocs house and everything was silent. "Ray come on," I said. We walked to his door and banged on it like the police, when he opened it he smirked. "Well hey guys, how Ar y'all?" He greeted us like nothing happened, not on my watch. "Good as you ass nigga!" Ray yelled. I punched roc in his mouth and he fell. Ray started punching him and kicking him and I spotted Elijah on the couch with bruises and marks on him. "Elijah!" I yelled. "M-Mommy," he said in a raspy voice. "Ray!" I yelled. I picked Elijah up and cried. We drive him to the hospital, god I hope my baby is ok I will seriously die with out him.

2 hours later

"Family for Elijah Jay Rodriguez," the doctor called

"That's us," Ray and I said standing up.

"Well there's good news and bad news, good news is that he's still alive, bad news is he's slipped into a coma due to lack of food, severe blow to the head and neck," the doctor said.

COMA? No not my baby,

"Ray," I said dropping in his arms crying my heart out. I can't even see him in this condition. I ran to my car and cried hard. Ugh, why did I ever trust roc! Only person I can trust is Prodigy, and Ms.Lopez!

"Maiyah?" Ray said getting in the car. I turned over and cried.