Epilogue...

After Amaiyah's Death, Ray told KTSN he was leaving. He made Prodigy the Leader. Ray eventually found a decent Job in California working for Google. After, He found out that the Job was crappy so he started a career as a solo rapper, due to Janelle putting him out there. He's now making millions every day making radio hits.

Janelle ended up Marrying Ray after Elijah's 6th birthday. Ray determined that everyone deserves second chances and That chance ended up in being a definite marriage. However, her freedom was short after Amaiyah's Parents pressed charges against her for the death of their daughter. She now is serving her last year in jail before being released.

Amaiyah's Parents remained selfish.

After police found Jai in the back of NWGS warehouse (Along with other women), She was taken to the hospital and they determined she was Pregnant with Rico's child. Rico was so happy, he proposed on the spot because he was planning to do it soon but he thought that this was the best moment. After Jai had their beautiful baby girl Arianna Marie Rodriquez, Jai and Rico had their wedding. They now are taking care of their baby girl and living like a happy couple should.

Roc Royal ended up serving life in Prison because he  murdered his girlfriend Journey because she was found having sex with his little brother. 

Asia is serving 45 years in prsion for charged of an unregistered Gun, Gang Violence, Drug Possesion and numerous reports from the city of LA And The City of Daytona Beach, Florida.

Daniel is Serving life in prison for the charge of 34 murders, 22 attempted murders and Gang Violence. There is no date set for his death.

When Elijah Turned 15, He started datiing a girl named Paige. 3 years later, she had a baby girl named after Amaiyah. After, they got married.

Everyone else, Realized that The thug life. was not worth living so they got their tattoos removed and lived normal lives.