Im falling

Amaiyah POV

He picked me up and threw me against the wall. "Babe stop please!" I begged, "whatever slut! I know u fucked Roc!" He yelled. I felt his hands wrap around me neck, choking the life out of me, "P-Please no!" I tried to say but the air supply was short at the moment. "Shut up!" He yelled, punching me many times in the face. Blood gushed out of my nose everywhere. He dropped me on the ground and his eyes changed to the color Dark Black (Sad) "Amaiyah baby," he said in a soft soothing voice. I can't believe he beats me everyday. He touched my side making me flinch. "Maiyah," he said. I could barely speak due to the pain in my throat. He walked towards me with a sorrowful face.

MAIYAH

MAIYAH

MAIYAH

My eyes opened wide. Words can not describe how much my body hurts right now. I looked around to see where I was and it looked like the hospital. What the hell happend? And that dream, was it going to actually happen? No, ray would never do that to me! I looked at my phone and the date was "April 19th 2013," Thats funny, The last time I checked, the date was January 29th 2012, huh. I sat in the bed for a while until it hit me....WHERE THE HELL IS ELIJAH!!!! No, No, No! I grabbed my phone and dialed rocs number...

RING

RING

RI--

"Hello?" He answered

"Roc, Its Amaiyah..." I said.

Damn i Never realized how shaky my voice was until now..

'O MY GOD! Amaiyah, ur awake!" He yelled, what the hell is he talking about?

"Look Roc, where is Elijah?"

"Oh, umm well Ray was so pissed off at diggy and Prince that he couldn't take it so he took Elijah and moved to Florida...."

When I heard that, My heart rate nearly stopped, tears formed in my eyes and my soul was crushed. My baby Elijah,...In Florida.

"WHAT?!?! ROC COME DOWN HERE AND SIGN ME OUT OF THIS DAMN HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW!" I yelled through the phone.

"Iight Iight damn,"

CLICK

I cant believe Ray! He got some Damn nerve taking my son to Florida with him! I pressed the button that said "Assistance" on the side of my bed, in about 2 minutes a nurse came in. "What can I help you with?" She asked, "Hi umm my friend is coming and I was wondering if it was ok for him to sign me out?" I asked, "Yes it is, but before he comes, do you feel any pain?" "No," I lied, I'm willing to lie for my little baby. "in that case, they can sign you out." "Thank you," I said. She walked out the room and I sighed. More Tears streamed down my face. My little baby boy probably isn't safe right now. I slowly got out of the bed and walked to some clothes that were on a chair in the hospital room, (Coment area).

:::::: 1 HOUR LATER ::::::

Ive been wating for Roc for an hour now whats taking so long?!?! *BOOM* "Sorry it took so lo-- DAMN AMAIYAH! U sexy!" He said. I blushed at his comment. "Thanks Roc, we have to go. I need a plane ticket to wherever Ray is," I said. "(Sighs) Amaiyah, before you go, you may want to know that Ray...." "Ray what ROC? TELL ME!" "H-He found someone else.." He said with his head down... My eyes started stinging as the rage overpowered me. What ever happened to "I want to spend my life with you?" "R-really? (Cries) Roc I just need my son back...." I said sadly. He helped me up becuase I was still in pain. We drove to the Airport to buy a ticket to Florida. My confidence is very low right now. I'll never ever find someone like ray Again. He was my mind body and soul! I loved him and he loved me, why did he change I wonder? The ride was awkwardly silent.... "Soo uh what are you gonna do?" Roc asked breaking the silence. "I-I....My main thing is to get Elijah back, then honestly I don't know...." I said "I have no house, No Love, and honestly I don't know about my money.." I saw Roc's face get a sad look on it, "Well until you find your own place, you can stay with me.." He said with a little side smirk. I'm still debating on whether or not I should stay with Roc because last time I moved in with a guy, bad things happened such as rape, kidnapping, and hospital bed, but What other choice do I have? "Ugh fine but Don't try Anything....." I said. "IIght..." We finally arrived at the Airport and roc helped me out the car. "Amaiyah, I'm coming with you to Florida, I can't let you get hurt again..." He said, Aaw, Roc... "Roc, i need to go alone..." I said. We walked up to the counter and bought 2 tickets to Daytona Beach, Florida.

Meanwhile.....

Ray POV

"Baby Stop!" My girlfriend Asia Squealed as I tickled her. "No, not until you say it...." "Ok, Ok, Big daddy Ray owns my pussy...." 'AND?" "He has the biggest dick ever! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She laughed. "Ok then, well I guess we should get some sleep." I said getting under our covers....

::::::::: THE MORNING ::::::::::::

*BANG BANG BANG*

I heard a loud knock on our door. I looked to see if Asia was here. Nope at work, I sware that chick is a workaholic! She got 2 jobs, one as a worker at Forever 21 and one as a busisness woman at windemere. I walked downstairs to the door and opened it, there stood....AMAIYAH? "Maiyah!" I yelled hugging her. "Get the fuck off me Rayan!" She yelled pushing me off forcefully. Damn, She must be hella pissed because she only calls me Rayan when shes mad, I never knew she had that kind of strength. "You have some damn nerve Rayan! I can't believe you would take my son and leave me! Speakin of Elijah, where is he?" She asked with a slight attitude. "He's at daycare," I said. "What's the daycare called because I'm taking him back home with me," I still haven't told her. "Amaiyah, he's 3 years old now, He's already calling Asia Mom..." I said sadly. I seen her face turn from pissed to beyond pissed. "So your telling me that you have my son, MY SON calling some randoom ho mom?!?!" She yelled. She started crying hard yet she was mad. "Baby, You can't take him Away from me! He's my son, my life!" He really is. I've grown sooo attached to him. "U should of that before u left Ray, now pack his bags, his clothes, toothbrush, blankies, anything he has here because we are leaving! Tonight..." She yelled. "(Sighs) Fine but Asia won't be to happy Bout this...." "Nigga does it look like I give 1/4 of a single fuck? No! I don't care about Asia! That's my son! Lets go!" She yelled walking out the door. I hope Elijah is ok.

😊 Big Smiles Daycare 😊

"Hi I'm here to pick up Elijah, we have something important...." I said. I signed the papers and walked to the back where Elijah was. I opened the door and he immediately ran to me, "Daddy!" He yelled. "Hey Lijah, umm listen, go grab your stuff and we have to go," he did as he was told and walked back to me. We walked out the door to the car where Amaiyah was. "Daddy, who's that lady in our car?" He asked, "that's Amaiyah son," "she's pretty," he said. We got In the car and drove to my house. We finally arrived And Elijah opened his door to run inside. Amaiyah opened the door and grabbed his bags, "Daddy, why does Amaiyah have my stuff?" He asked, I bent down to his level, "listen Elijah, Amaiyah Is your real mom not Asia. I love you very much and Asia does to, your going to leave with Amaiyah right now and I promise ill be there soon," I said. I saw his eyes get glassy. "But daddy, I wanna stay with you," he said. "I want to stay with you to Lijah, but Amai- I mean mommy has to take you home and I promise ill be there soon," I said. I gave him one last big hug before putting his carseat in Amaiyahs rental car, putting him in and letting her take him. I feel like I just gave a chunk of my heart away.......