Going down

???? POV

"Waaaahhh waaahhh!" Elijah screamed. I sware this baby won't shut up! "Shut the fuck up!" I yelled. I grabbed my belt once again and hit him twice on his arm. He stopped crying and poked his lip out. It quivered. I walked away to my room and decided to call my brother Russy.

Ring

Ring

Ring

"Ayy what up Russ?"

"Bruh, I heard KTSN is bouts to come get our asses!"

What the hell?!?! I never knew KTSN knew Wh...wait, of course! That bitch Amaiyah telling all our God damn business.

"Ok send Treat, Wayne, 8-Ball to drive to my house, we need to do something..."

"Iight bruh,"

"Ayy also in my office, there is extra guns and ammo, guns like AK-47 and Machine guns if they do come....."

"Iight bye!"

1 hour later

DING DONG!

That must be them, I ran downstairs and saw Elijah curled in a ball and sucking his thumb. He's so adorable like that....

"Ayy what up?" Treat spoke

"Ok look, y'all are my best men and KTSN is currently on their way to come kill us,"

"No shit?" They all said in unison.

"I'm serious, Remember Amaiyah?"

"She ran Away from me and she basically is an answer key to NWGS, so I kidnapped baby Elijah and Im about to go kidnap her, or should I say Slutnap her," I smirked at what I was saying so did Treat and Wayne but 8-Ball looked pissed.

"Bruh what did Amaiyah ever do to you? Y'all were the cutest couple until you started beating and raping the shit out of her, what happened?" 8-Ball asked.

"Nunya damn busisness 8-Ball! Look one of y'all needs to stay here and Watch Elijah," I said

"I will"8-Ball spoke

"Iight, Wayne, treat, let's bounce..." I said cocking my head towards the door.

We walked out the door to my car and drove to Rays house, this should be fun.

8-Ball POV

DAMN, this whole gang shit is getting out of control! I looked over at Elijah who had dried up tears on his cheeks, his left hand was in his mouth as he was sleep. I walked to the other side of him and saw 4 purple marks/bruises on his right arm, I KNOW DAMN WELL DIGGY DID NOT BEAT THIS BABY! "Oh hell no," i said as I picked up Elijah carefully, grabbed the carseat behind the couch and walked outside to my car, this baby doesn't deserve this.

~ KTSN warehouse ~

I made my way to the KTSN warehouse, I only know where it is because I've made deals in the last with them.

I knocked on the warehouse door and waited for an answer for 10 minutes until a boy with 2 braids answered "what u want nigga?" He asked pulling out a gun, "What up uh do you know Daniel Dwayne Simmons 3?" I asked "what if I do?" Getting Smart huh -_-. "Look, I'm a NWGS but I want out, He's been beating Elijah and I felt it wasnt right him so I took him here," I said handing him Elijah, he looked at Elijah's arm and Anger filled his eyes,

"Oh hell no! You did the right thang bruh, ayy come in here, talk to the boss," he said pulling me in a room with a table and conference chairs, all eyes were on me and my NWGS tattoo. I covered up in embarrassment and Shame.