Knowing you

Amaiyah POV

I followed ray to this warehouse... I immediately got scared. He stopped and signaled me to come out. Why the fuck do I need to come out! I don't know what the hell this is! I was shaking uncontrollably, I grabbed Elijah out of his carseat and held him tight. I sware If anything happens to Elijah, rays finna be in a casket. We walked in the warehouse and all I saw was Big ass packs of weed and guns. "Boss, this is Amaiyah and my son Elijah..." Ray said greeting me to a man. "Uh hi?" I said. "Hello, you are a very beautiful young lady..." He said.

"Amaiyah, give Elijah to him..." Ray said. I hesitated to hand him over because I don't who the hell these people are, what the hell is gonna happen and I sware if he hurts my baby, His dick gonna be cut off. I slowly handed him Elijah and sat down. "Hello KTSN, we have the key source to NWGS. We have his girl."

The boss started

Immediately all eyes went on me. Some were lustful seductive stares, some were death glares. I waved nervously. "Tomorrow night, we are gonna kill all of NWGS, they've owed us to much money for to long." The boss said. "Prod, Prince, and Roc, you will stay with ray until tomorrow. Smoke, Jawan, and the rest of y'all will stay with me...Everyone go to your spots and meet here tomorrow morning at 11:30 sharp, don't be late or else." The boss said waving us off. He handed me Elijah and everyone left the room. "Amaiyah, follow our cars.." Ray said. I nodded my head and we walked to our cars and drove off.

(Rays house)

We arrived at this beautiful cream colored house. I was so amazed, ray lives here? I got out the car and grabbed Elijah who was now sleep. I grabbed all of our bags. I saw ray look at me, "Maiyah let me help u with that." he said... He grabbed the bags and I held Elijah. We finally made our way inside and it was just dope. "Roc, Prince, Prod, this is my future girl Amaiyah.." Ray sayd pointing to me. "Hey girl, I'm prince, Princeton if u nasty...." Afro said giving me a wink. "Ayy girl, my names Prod, Prodigy for. The freaks..." The Mohawk said. "Hey boo, I'm Roc, call me big daddy zilla if u want it...." The big lips said. I laughed at all there comments.

Ray POV

I'm so glad Amaiyah is happy at least I think she is. I wasn't paying attention until I heard Amaiyahs giggles, I looked over and saw the boys flirting with her. "Ayy ayy ayy, that girls taken!" I Yelled. "Ray, it's ok." Amaiyah said laughing. "Iight y'all, go get settled in, I have to talk to Maiyah."I said. The boys walked off. "Ray, whats wrong?" She asked. She set Elijah down and walked closer to me. "Amaiyah, ever since we met, I can't stop thinking about u. I want to be more than Just friends, I want you to be mine, my R.O.D. (Ride or die)." I said looking in her eyes. I saw tears come down her cheeks, "ray u mean that!?!?!" She screamed jumping on me. "Of course, let me take u out tonight..." She looked at me and smiled, "yes! Ok should I get ready now?" She asked. "Yeah sure, go!" I yelled.

:::: 20 minutes later :::::

I just got done putting on My bulls sweater, black skinny jeans, my red jordans and my gold chain. I walked downstairs and waited for Amaiyah, finally, she came downstairs looking like a goddess. She had on (comment area). "Damn.i.." I said lowly. "Like what u see?"she asked. "YASS boo!" I said. "Leggo!" We walked out the door hand in hand to my car. "Ray? U look sexy tonight..." Amaiyah said. "U too Bae," I said biting my lip. We finally arrived at café champagne. "Ray! I love this place!" She squealed. I love seeing her like this, happy. "Aha me too..." I got out of the car and helped her out. "Such a gentlemen...." She said. "I know.." We walked into the restaurant and sat a table for 2.

:::: 2 hours later ::::

"Ray!" Amaiyah said hitting my arm. "What I'm sorry, The bulls are better than the heats..." "Yeah right, u know u want that heat baby..." Amaiyah said laughing. We've been talking about random things all the time. "Sir here is your check," the waitress gave us. I put the money down on the table and we left, we got in the car and headed home. "Thank you," Amaiyah started, "for what?" "The dinner, everything," I can't believe she's thanking me, she deserves all this, "no problem..." We finally got home and headed upstairs to my room. "Ray?" "Yeah," "I want you...." She whispered in my ear. I can't believe what I'm hearing, she wants me...