Home

Ray POV

Ugh, stupid ass plane! We had to make 2 stops because the pilot was over here having a panic attack cuz he's afraid of heights and the Co-pilot, shhiiddd, he's balling his fucking eyes out like how the hell u a pilot and u afraid of heights I mean that don't make no god damn sense! I grabbed my luggage and stepped off the plane, we were in albaquirque for our emergency landing.

I walked to the other plane and got on. When I sat down, a light skinned chick with medium length light brown curly hair sat down next to me, "Im sorry, is it ok if I sit here?" She asked. Her voice soft, her face pretty and her smile so sexy. "Sure ma," I replied with a smile, "(giggles) hi I'm Janelle," "Im ray," I smiled.

Ever since the plane took off, Janelle and I have been talking. I Just love hearing what she has to say, she's so interesting. I haven't felt this way about a girl since I met Amaiyah. "Soo tell me About you," she said. Damn, how will she react to the whole gang shit? "We--(GCO) "this is your captain speaking, we have just landed in LA, California." Whew, saved by the captain. I grabbed my bags and walked out the plane. "Ray!" I heard someone yell, I look to see Janelle, "Hey, I would really like to talk to you again," "sure ma, here's my number," I gave her my phone number, said my goodbyes and walked outside. Prod should be here by now.

I saw a black BMW pull up. I was about to pull out my gun but when they rolled down the window it was Prod. "What up ma nigga?" Prod said as I got in the car, "noting bruh, just tired," I replied. I heard light snoring and looked back to see my baby boy Elijah. "Ayy my baby boys here," I Said. "I was just bout to drop him off at Amaiyahs, y'all really need to talk ray," Prod said looking At the road. That's so true tho, I kind of feel guilty for leaving Amaiyah and taking Elijah from her. "I know man, but how?" "Look, when I drop Elijah off, you can carry him to the door and talk to her," Prod said, "and here we are,"

I looked to see where we were and saw a brown condo, it's pretty nice. I unbuckled Elijah, got out the car and walked to the door, hope this goes good.

Amaiyah POV

"Roc!" I yelled, "Yeah babe, can you go pick me up some Cheetos," "sure anything for you baby see u in a minute," I heard the door slam and I got up from the bed. Roc and I are together now, I mean he's always here for me and he actually listens. I put on a tee shirt and some sweats. My body REEAALLYY hurts! Last night, roc was wonderful. He made me feel loved, not that I have any.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!

That should be prod with Elijah. I walked to the door and opened it there stood.....RAY.

"Hi, give him to me," I said grabbing Elijah out his arms. "Amaiyah we need to talk," he said. I nodded and he walked in. What the hell this nigga gotta say? "Ray, hurry up," I said. "Maiyah, I reaaallyyy miss u, I realize I made a mistake by leaving u. Please take me back," he pleaded. I tried my hardest to not feel anything but I couldn't help it, "Ray I-I-(GCO) he cut me off with a kiss. He set me on his lap And I wrapped my arms around his neck. He ran his fingers through my hair as I rubbed his back, "AAHHEEMM," I heard a deep voice,

I looked and saw Roc standing there, "H-Hey Roc," I said getting up. He had this look in his eye, the same look Daniel had when he was hurting me. "Soo I see you and Ray here," he said. "I should be leaving," Ray said. "Naw my nigga, you should stay and watch this," roc said pulling him back. What the hell this nigga finna do? "Amaiyah come here," he said in a stern tone. Ray stood there with an angry/sad look on his face.

I ran away as fast as I could but I felt arms pull me back, "Ha your ass ain't going nowhere!" He yelled, "Nigga get off her!" Ray screamed he punched Roc square in the fave causing me to drop. Ray continued to fight roc as I crawled away. I made my way upstairs and hid on a shelf in the closet. To make me hidden, I put books and shit in front of me, hope Roc don't find my ass, I know him and he's strong ass hell.