Try....

Amaiyah POV

"I want my daddy! I want my daddy!" Elijah screamed.

Ugh I sware to god this boy won't be quiet. He's been like this ever since we got home! "Elijah, please baby I'm your mommy I love you," I said. "Ur not my mommy! I hate you!" He yelled running away. I broke down in tears. My son, hates me.... I just can't believe this, I raised him, I saved him, I love him. My eyes watered all over my cheeks. A wave of rage rushed over me.

I cried my eyes out until the point where my head hurt. "I hate myself," I Said. "Amaiwah?" I heard a little voice say. I looked over and saw Elijah, he was standing up and rubbing his eyes. "Yes baby?" "I'm sweepy" he said. I walked over to him and picked him up. "Ok baby, me too let's go take a nap," I walked to my room, laid him down for a nap and walked back downstairs, I live in a 4 bedroom condo, roc hooked me up with it. It's actually really nice, nice neighborhood.

I walked downstairs and started unpacking Elijah's bags and putting them in my dresser drawers. I wonder how his time here Is gonna be. After I finished, I cooked me a grilled cheese sandwich. I was in heaven when I took the first bite, I didn't know I could cook that well. No wonder why diggy loved me food. I wonder what happened to him? And Prince I mean I haven't heard about them since I got back or woke up.....

"All night, no bull Shit, all night"

My phone played. I looked at it and saw an unfamiliar number.

"Hello?"

"Ho! I suggest you bring my baby back!" A girl yelled. She obviously must be talking about Elijah.

"Bitch! Elijah's my baby so get that through your stank weave head and second who the hell is this?"

"This is Asia slut! I'm coming for my baby so remember that bitch!" She yelled.

CLICK

I know Damn well this ho ain't gonna call my phone and yell at me like that! That's rays ho! Matter of fact, I'm gonna call him....

RING

RING

RING

RI--

"Hello?"

"Nigga why the hell u giving my number to your bitch?!?!"

"Amaiyah, I told u she wouldn't like U taking Lijah," he said.

"I know one thing, I sware to god If she coming over here, her ass is mine!" I yelled.

CLICK

Ray better control his ho, she don't know me! I walked upstairs and checked on Elijah, he was sleeping peacefully. His thumb in his mouth and curled into a ball, how cute! Lord Jesus, how am I going to do this, he doesn't even remember me!

Asia POV

Today was a good day at work, the reason I had such a good day is because the boss and I are you know, "getting to know each other better". Ray has no idea and i honestly don't plan on telling him. It's actually going smoothly i might say. I arrived home and walked in our house. "Hi baby," I said to Ray. "Hey Asia," he said pecking me on the lips. "So where's Lijah?" I've been missing my little baby boy! He's like the cutest little thing ever! "Oh umm, remember I told u about Amaiyah right?" He asked. Ugh when I first met this nigga, he would not shut up about Amaiyah! I was like damn if u miss her that much then damn, marry her!

"Ugh yeah," "well today she got out of a coma and she..." "What ray! She what?!?!" I yelled. I was getting pissed at this point! He's taking too damn long! "She took Elijah home with her," he said rubbing the back of his neck. When I heard that, a sky full of rage came crashing down on me.... "So ur telling me, that yo baby momma took my son away from me!" I yelled, "Asia, that's her son! She's been in a coma! Can u imagine the pain she felt when she found out I left with him?!?!" Ray yelled back at me, "you know what Ray whats her number!" I yelled, I grabbed his phone, unlocked it and found her contact, this should be interesting......

RING

RING

RING

RI--

Hello?" A girl answered.

"Ho! I suggest you bring my baby back!" I yelled.

"Bitch! Elijah's my baby so get that through your stank weave head and second who the hell is this?" I know damn well this ho didn't call me stank weave!

"This is Asia slut! I'm coming for my baby so remember that bitch!" I yelled.

CLICK

"Ray control yo ho!" I yelled walking away from him. Ugh I'm so pissed! That little baby is my boo! I miss him!

Roc POV

I decided to visit Amaiyah today cuz u know, to check on her. KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK! I heard stomping and the door swung open, "who the he-- oh hi Roc," Amaiyah said. Her eyes were red, has she been crying? "Amaiyah what's wrong?" I asked. "Roc leave please!" She yelled. "Amaiyah, what's wrong!" I yelled. I love her too much to let her hurt..." Fine roc, Rays ho Asia calling me like I'm comin for My baby!" She said breaking down. She put her face into her palms and cried. "Aaaw I'm here Amaiyah," I said hugging her. I sat us down on the couch and started kissing her. She kissed back and started taking off my shirt, she did too. "Amaiawah?" I heard a little voice say. We both stopped And put our clothes back on. "Hey baby boy," "what are you guys dowing?"

He asked. "Nothing are u hungry?" She asked, he nodded his head and followed Her in the kitchen. She mouthed to me 'sorry' we both know we wanted to finish...