Faded

Ray POV

"Nigga if you don't get the fuck out my house." I said pointing a gun at him. "Ray, you both know what I want. I want Amaiyah and Elijah. If you give them to me, I'll leave." He said. This Nigga ain't finna get shit. "Man fuck that, Prince you fucking hurt her heart man. You ot Daniel to beat the shit out of her and you both raped her putting her in the hospital." I yelled. "Was Fernando that big? Damn I musta tore dat ass up!" He yelled. That shit fucking pissed me of.

I ran towards him with my knife then sliced his ass. "BITCH!" He yelled. He charged for me but I stabbed him in the arm. "Man, I thought we were homies ya know? We've known each other for like what 20 years and you do this shit to me? You looked me in my face and lied Prince, you told me you'd never ever take my girl or hurt herr but you did it any way." I said pointing the gun to his face.

We've known each other since diapers and he wants this shit to end right now, "I was just jealous of you ray. When I saw Y'all at that party and how she was whispering shit in yo ear and stuff, That shit got me heated. I'm sorry." He said looking down. It's too late Jacob," I said cocking my gun. A tear slid down his cheek and I shot him. Guilt came over me but why am I guilty? Oh yeah, I just killed my best friend.

A tear slipped from my eye and I quickly ran upstairs to see Amaiyah holding Elijah in her arms. "Maiyah." I said hugging her. She was crying violently as with Elijah. "Daddy did you kill the bad guys?" He asked. "Yes, Lijah I did." I said taking him from Amaiyah. I kissed his forehead then Maiyah ran out the room. I soon heard gagging then her throwing up, what's wrong with Amaiyah I wonder?

10 minutes later, Elijah was sleep so I put him in his bed then walked out to my room to see Amaiyah in our bed watching TV. "Ray" She called. I walked over to the bed and climbed on with her. "Yes babe." I said kissing her. "I feel sick." She said. Just when I was about to say something, her phone started buzzing. She looked at it, let out a heavy sigh then answered it.

"Hello?" She answered. "Whatever," "I don't want to here that shit." 'Wait, you had that dream too?" "Man hol' on, Im on my way." She said hanging up. "Ray I have to go." She said grabbing her things."No No No, you not leaving without giving daddy a kiss." I said licking my lips slowly. She smiled then kissed my lips.

"CALL ME LATER!" I yelled from the bedroom before she slammed the door.

Rico POV

"Jai?" I called. I turned around and saw Her standing out of bed. "Jai, what are you doing?" I asked. "I-I was getting some water." She stuttered. "No, No I'll get you water, anything else?" I asked. She shook her head then laid back in the bed. Jai seems a little, I don't know scared after I found her on that sidewalk. "Riccy, there coming." A familiar voice said, this sounded like Katrina.

"Trina when?" I asked. "Soon." She replied. I looked all around for her but she was no where in sight. I quickly ran to my phone then called Amaiyah.

RING

RING

RING

RIN-

"Hello?" She answered Rudely.

"Maiyah, something wrong!" I yelled

"Whatever,"

'Why the hll you being so stingy! I said I was sorry!" I said getting pissed

"I don't want to here that shit." She said.

"Maiyah, Katrina told me something was wrong and NWGS was coming for us. I saw that pyramid."

'Wait, you had that dream too?"

"Yeah, and I need you to come here"

"Man hol' on, Im on my way."

CLICK

I quicky goy Jai's water and ran it up to her. "Here." I said. "Thanks Rico," She said. I was about to walk out the room until she called my name. "Rico," I turned around and looked at her. "Yes," "Can you stay in here with me?" She asked. "Sure." I said getting in the guest room bed. Maiyah shouldn't mind if she's here Right? I mean this isn't my house but I guess as long as she ain't touching Maiyah's shit, she shouldn't mind.

"RICO!" Someone yelled from downstairs, "Up here!" I yelled. I looked at Jai who had a weird face. "Rico I- Who the hell is she?" Maiyah asked. "Oh Umm Maiyah, this Jai, Jai that's my sister Amaiyah." I said introducing her to Jai. Jais face became relieved and she smiled.

"Hi," She said. "Rico, tell me what you heard," Amaiyah said coming in the room. "Katrina said NWGS is after us." I said. Jai's face became scared. "Jae what's wrong?" I asked. "M-My boyfriend is NWGS." She said looking down. "What's his name?" Amaiyah Asked. "Jacob, Jacob Perez." Jai said.

Amaiyah shook her head, "He's dead." She said (Lol It rhymed) "Wha- How?" Jai yelled. "KTSN Killed him." Amaiyah said. Jai bust out in tears and turned over into the pillow."Rico, can I talk to you?" Amaiyah asked. I got up and went outside the room with her. "What the hell do you think you doing inviting random chicks in my house!" Amaiyah yelled.

"Look, she was in trouble alright, It looked like her boyfriend was beating the shit out of her and her leg was bleeding badly and she looked so helpless." I said. "Ooh she betta not have touched my clothes!" Amaiyah yelled running to her closet room. I done told y'all.

I walked in with her and man I was hella amazed, I honestly never been in here because it was "Forbidden" and Amaiyah said she wold cut "Him" off If I came in. "DAAAAAAAYYYYYYUUUUUMMMM!" I yelled. "Nigga gett out of here!' Amaiyah yelled looking through the clothes. "Damn girl, you got hella clothes." I said walking around. "OMG WHERE THE HELL IS MY NECKALCE!" She yelled running around.

"I bet that bitch sto-oh here it is, Alright, she can stay here buuuuuttt she can't come in here and she can't be hitting on you. You can't go in her room unless she wants or needs something and If you are in there, no moaning, no groaning, no grunting, no banging, no screaming, no dents in the wall, no creaking, no broken bed, no broken headboard, no babies made, I don't wanna hear a single sex sound got it?" Amaiyah asked. I couldn't help but crack up about how she doesn't want me and Jai fucking. "Alright Damn." I said walking out. Amaiyah followed close behind me then locked her closet.

Just then, My phone started ringing,

"Hello?" I answered,

"Rico, is that you?" A familiar voice asked.

"J-Janelle?" I asked,

Janelle is my ex-girlfriend, I remember why we broke up, we broke up because she said she couldn't be with me because she left for something, I don't know.

"Rico, I-I miss you." She said.

"I miss you too." I said sighing.

"We need to meet up, how about tonigt, my place?" She asked.

"Sure."

"I'll text you the adress."

"Bye!"

CLICK

Janelle POV

"Ayy girl we having a three some toniiight!" I said getting up and dancing with Asia. "Ayy Imma o my dance on his dick, I know he'll love this shit." She sang twerking. "Girl bye, we need to go to Lovers or something for some sexy ass Lingerie!" I yelled. "Fuck yeah leggo!" Asia said.

We walked out the door and headed to Lovers.

_______________________

"Ayy look at this shit." Asia said runnin her hands up and down her body, Asia ended up picking out a Black and Pink Lace Bra with Matching panties and I picked out a Blue and Red corset top piece that showed my belly button with matching panties. I curled my hair then put red lipstick and Asia flat ironed her hair and put pink lipstick on.

I already set up the scene with rose petals, candles and dimmed lights. I heard a knock at the door then I told Asia to go hide in the closet. "It's open, just come upstairs!' I yelled. The door opened and I heard walking. I positioned myself on the bed and soon the door flew open.

"J-Janelle? What are yo-(GCO) "Papi come here," I said. He slowly walked over and I kissed and sucked on his neck know this was his weakness. He moaned oudly and I but him on the bed. "J-Janelle, S-Stop." He tried to get out. I was no where near stopping I was just gettin started.