Chapter 17

Bonus Chapter Enjoy 🌝

jenlisaforever97.happy sweetheart?

MATURE WORNING ⚠️
_______________________________________________

Jennie stayed longer than she anticipated and decided to spend Christmas with her sister. She knew Jong-in would be furious when he figured out his wife would not accompany him during Christmas. He could celebrate it with his concubine for all she cared. She had a right to be angry at him.

The older woman had told Lisa what Christmas was about as she had no clue what it was. She had decided to buy a little gift for her knight which she hoped she appreciated.

Everyone sat at the table and dug into their food for Christmas eve. "Do you like it?" Jennie had asked, the younger woman nodded, smiled, and continued feasting on the food. it was very delicious, but it was very fulfilling so she could not eat much of it before she had enough. It was a cozy evening and they all sat down in the lounge. A big spruce tree had been decorated and placed in the corner of the room. Lisa found it weird how they had to chop down an entire tree and decorate it, but it looked good and smelled good too.

Gifts laid under the tree. Lisa had made sure to buy something for Jennie. She was nervous as this was the first time she had gifted something to the woman. It was rather expensive but worth it.

The gifts were opened on Christmas eve, it was a tradition there. The teenagers got most of the gifts. Jennie picked another gift from under the tree and gave it to Lisa. "This is for you, from me." She smiled.

The younger woman unwrapped it, it was a small gift and it was wrapped in cloth. She watched colored metal objects inside it. She was confused as to what it was. "You might not be a soldier, but you are my knight and you've earned yourself these badges. I have a second gift for you at home."

Lisa picked up each badge one by one, they were all different and Jennie explained what each of them meant. "Thank you, I love them." She did like them and she was excited to see what her second gift would turn out to be.

"Good, I was afraid they would be underwhelming, but as I said- I do have a gift ready for you at home."

They kept opening gifts until one was left. It was Lisa's gift to Jennie. "Oh for me? How sweet of you Lisa." She smiled. She unwrapped the gift and found a box. It had a burnt mark of some logo on it. She slid the top of the box open and reveal several different sizes of brushes. "Oh my! These are so fine. Where did you find these?" Jennie asked.

"In the city, an old man sold them." Jennie smiled and looked down at her new brushes again. She was so excited to try them out when she got home. "Thank you, I love them." She mumbled.

~

When gifts were over they all sat down and relaxed, eating some pastries and talking. It was almost midnight, but neither seemed to want to go to bed. Until Jennie stretched and yawned "I am tired, I think it is time for me to rest now. Have a good night." She smiled and walked off. Lisa wished to follow after but was unsure if she should.

Lisa waited a few minutes before leaving the family and walking upstairs. She wondered if the woman was sleeping or if she was in her bedroom. The young woman decided to go to her own bedroom where she thought Jennie would be, which she was.

In all her glory, she laid there staring back at Lisa with that smirk of hers. Sheets were wrapped around her, but it still showed a teasingly amount of skin. her entire leg showed and moving the fabric just a little would show the woman's privates. "I have a third Christmas gift for you Lisa. Why don't you come and unwrap it for yourself?" She asked.