Chapter 31

MATURE CONTENT ⚠️🔞

           BONUS 😉
_______________________________________________

The sweet moment between them ended when they walked outside to the destination they were going. "Where are we going?" Jennie has asked for the second time that night. She was curious to see what the younger woman had planned for them.

"You will see." She replied. They walked to the bigger town that was close to the shores, It was lit up and was always full of life despite how late it was. They walked into a small inn where they mainly sold food. It was Jennie's favorite place to eat, they went there once in a while, it was far from their home which is why they didn't go there often. There was always a good atmosphere there, especially in the evenings or nights. Jennie and Lisa ordered the food and had it made in front of them.

They chatted while enjoying their meal for the night. It was a nice evening out and it had started to turn cold. "This is quite nice Lisa, we should do this more often." She spoke. The younger woman agreed, it was cozy being alone with Jennie for an evening, not that she disliked spending time with her daughter.

"What are your plans after this? Go back home?" She asked. Lisa shook her head, and refused to speak any further on the matter, she would wait for them to finish dinner to show her what she had planned. She hoped the woman would like it Further, into the night the two walked a while to the river nearby, a small rowboat was there.

"Shall we?" Lisa asked as she took the woman's hand and stepped into the rowboat, she was startled by the movement of the boat and nearly fell out of it. She heard laughter from on top of her as she dragged Jennie with her.

"You are so clumsy, or is it that you are afraid of water?" The woman asked between laughs. Lisa groaned, she hoped the woman had not found out about the secret of her fear of deep water.

"I am not." She replied. The woman hummed, Lisa was unsure what that meant. They sat in the boat and Lisa began rowing with the oars. A lantern sat in their boat for some light. "Do you like the dress I prepared for you?" Lisa asked.

Jennie nodded. "It is beautiful and quite soft to wear." She replied as she clutched at her dress.

Lisa grinned. "It is beautiful, but I do prefer what is underneath all that fabric, I hope to see that tonight." The woman blushed, Lisa was such a flirt, she was sure she had taught it from someone because she was not that way when they first met. Jennie was the one to flirt and make the younger woman blush, not the other way around.

"Goodness Lisa," she mumbled.

Jennie put the tip of her fingers in the water, she enjoyed the feel of it. Lisa simply stared at the woman not noticing the slight turn of the river, she bumped into the land. The older woman began laughing again at her lover's mistake. "Maybe I should take over Lisa, you do not seem to go well with boats." She laughed again. The younger woman just sighed and made sure to go the correct way again.

When they finally arrived home they went straight into their bedroom. Lisa laid on top of Jennie, putting her tongue to work inside the woman. She kissed the older woman's neck. The woman moaned at the touch and felt the warm tongue against her skin.

She placed her hand on the woman's knee and slid her hand upwards to the woman's thighs and up to her underwear, she gripped the hem of it and slid it down Jennie's leg. She had definitely gotten more experienced throughout the year and had gained more confidence during it.

She felt the soft hips of the woman while moving her hand down to her slit. It was wet and warm.

She loosened the dress, Jennie's entire chest was exposed. She was bare there because she knew the younger woman would undress her later that night, there was no need to wear anything else. Lisa brought her lips to the woman's breast. She kissed the soft skin and then her tongue circled a nipple while her fingers moved inside her. The older woman moaned Lisa's name over and over again, her fingers were tangled in the woman's hair as she usually did when they were intimate, she enjoyed the feeling of Lisa's soft hair.