Chapter Two The University of Lima

Finn presses end on his phone reluctantly, he loved the sound of Rachel's voice. Any chance for him to hear her to say his name gave him shivers. But his favorite way was when he was inside of her and she is moaning "Finn". "I've got to get to New York, sooner Rather than later" Finn said out loud.

Ever since he directed Grease with Artie and coached glee club in Mr. Shue's absence, he felt like that is what his is supposed to be doing. He doesn't and never did want to stay in Lima. Rachel taught him to dream bigger. He started taking classes at the UoL toward a teaching degree so he would have a plan, and people would leave him alone. He really was only doing it because that's what was expected. It just felt off, like his dream was right there he just had to have the courage to take the leap. Somewhere in the back of his mind was a voice telling him, he loves Mr. Shue and what he did for him, but he doesn't want to be Mr. Shue

He remembers something Puck told in senior year "make sure your dream is as big as you are". Rachel always told him he was talented and he could do whatever he wanted. He was a Leader. She told him the night of her Winter Showcase (she called him first that night as well) "promise me you won't give up your dream."

Finally he knew his dream and where and how to focus his talent. Finn shouted out loud, "I want to be a director and I want to direct Rachel and Kurt in a Broadway show" Relief flooded over Finn and for the first time he felt like he was worthy of all the praise and love he was given by everyone around him. 'Hell yeah! I'm a gonna get my girl"

Now that donkey face, Brody is out of her life and she doesn't hate him for kicking his ass, Finn's dream of being in New York with Rachel can become reality. "She did say she loves me" Finn said to no one but himself. "Being a part of something special makes you special" Rachel always says. Well Finn Hudson you are special and you're too special for Lima Ohio. Don't stop believing in yourself, your talent, your dreams, and your Rachel.

Couple of hours later

Finn is sitting on the sofa with his laptop when Puck comes in "Dude, I got to tell you something"

"Oh grilled Cheesus, please tell me you didn't knock up some chick again" Finn chuckled not looking up from the screen.

"What? NO! Very fucking funny Finnessa. Dude I realized this screen writing shit is not for me and I'm sick of cleaning the only fucking 25 pools in Lima to barely scrape by. It's time for a change. Puckzilla has got to become a man. I thought as long as you are around you'd help me stay on the straight, but I realized I can't follow you forever, it's not fair to you. So I joined the Air Force. I'm going to be a Top Gun."

Finn looks at Puck and says "Dude, that's fucking incredible. I'm happy for you. The service will do you good. Just don't shoot yourself like I did and you'll be alright."

"How are your classes going?'

"Mmm, W-what?" Finn looking at his lap top intensely. "Yeah yeah, they're going good. When do you leave?"

Puck looks suspiciously at Finn, whose still gazing at his lap top. "The end of the semester. Whatcha working on?"

"Noth-Nothing big just a soc paper" Finn says distracted with whatever is on the screen

"Dude the RA wanted to see you, I forgot." Puck replies.

Finn closes his lap top and leaves. Puck immediately goes to the computer opens it up, because he is nosy like that. He thinks to himself 'am I seeing what I think I'm seeing? NYU, fucking NYU with a transfer date to NYU film school for the end of this semester'. "Got to be about Berry," Puck says.

Coming back in Finn is talking "Puck you douche, the RA wasn't....." trailing off at seeing what Puck was doing?"Uh, What the Fuck dude, what do you think you're doing looking at my computer?" Finn says annoyed.

"What are you doing?" Pointing the screen towards Finn

"You have no right that was private Puck"

"Dude?"

Sighing Finn begins "Look Puck I know you're going to think this is all about Rachel. Well maybe it is. But why is that a bad thing? I'm in love her with her and it not going to change."

"No shit it all about Berry, when is your shit not about Berry." Puck goes on

"When I was directing Grease and coming up the routines and putting together music for the New Directions, I felt alive and passionate for something other than Rachel. I want this for me, getting with Rachel is just an added bonus." Continuing Finn says "I've realized I want to direct movies or musicals and shit. Artie proved to me that I can do it and with the added incentive of the love of my life being in NYC, I know I can do it." "She's my girl no matter if we are in the same apartment in NYC or if I'm 5000 miles away from her, we are endgame, Puck, no doubts"

"No doubts about Rachel or NYU film school?"

"Both, definitely both." Finn says without hesitation or doubt in his voice.

Watch out New York Finn Hudson is about to make you his bitch.

:[{xqq�*b�