Chapter Fifteen Big Man on Campus

Quinn and Jesse are gone for now. I don't know if I'll have Jesse return or someone more annoying that this Finchel Fans hated. But will see. The past is represented in italics.

I tried to make the Football in this chapter authentic. I also assumed that everyone knows that a touchdown is six points and in order to get to the seventh point a field goal is kicked. Please forgive me for my assumption. I just don't want to go back and put in the field goals. So any football enthusiast please don't kill me.

Chapter 15

A couple of weeks after the Quinn episode, life at the loft seemed to be getting back to normal. They all knew Rachel was upset. She had thought that her and Quinn were past all that and now to find out that Quinn had be lying all along made Rachel second guess herself but not for long.

"Babe, rehearsal was fantastic. Rupert says he loved my idea about the short wig. He did freak out when I showed up wearing it. It looked so real he thought I cut my hair." Rachel is talking but taking off her shoes and coat not really paying attention to her boyfriend and friend sitting on the sofa. She looks up finally and notices the somber looks on Finn and Santana's faces.

"What's going on? Finn?" she questions when he doesn't answer she looks to Santana "T, what's going on? Oh my God, is Kurt okay? Where is he? Where's Blaine?" Rachel shoots rapid fire questions at her friend. "Hold up, Rachel, Kurt's okay he's with Blaine. They are on their way home." "Santana you're scaring me. You never use my name. Ar-Are m-m-my Da...." "Rach, baby come sit, your dads are fine everyone we love is fine. But there is something we need to tell you and you're going to be upset. I love you, you know that right?" Finn tries reassuring her, but the tears are already starting to form.

Just as Finn is about to tell her the whole sorted tale the loft door slides open "Oh my Barbra, where is she?" Kurt runs to Rachel enveloping her in a hug "I'm so sorry this has happened Rachel. I knew she was up to something, I just couldn't put my finger on it. She is a bitch and a ho and we don't ever have to deal with her again." Kurt says stroking Rachel's hair. Rachel pulls back from Kurt looking into his eyes questioning his outburst.

"Kurt, what are you talking about? Whose is a bitch?" "Finn, you haven't' told her. I thought you guys weren't keeping secrets anymore?" Kurt accuses and Santana jumps in "hold up lady face, she just got here, and he was about to open his gigantic mouth to tell her when you came rushing in like Oprah's couch was on fire. Give him a chance." "Thanks Santana." Finn says.

"Like I was trying to tell you. You know I love you right?" Finn begins and Rachel nods "Of Course, I love you too." Rachel says and places a kiss on Finn's lips and her eyes go wide "Finn, why do you lips taste like Quinn's lip gloss?" Finn puts his head down. Leave it to Rachel to notice the one thing he didn't de-Quinn. "It's not what you think." She shoots up from the sofa "it's not what I think. It's not what I think. You taste like Quinn fucking Fabray. It's not what I think. Then tell me what it is." She starts pacing "you know what don't I don't' want to hear why you were kissing Quinn fucking Fabray." Rachel yells and starts for the door. Santana jumps up and grabs her "wait a minute there hobbit. It really isn't what you think now sit down and let him tell you. He is trying to soften the blow of what Quinn did." Rachel's shoulders drop and she turns. Finn's eyes are glistening like he wants to cry. "Why does she always have to do things to ruin my life?" Finn is asking Kurt. Kurt is rubbing circles on his brothers back shaking his head.

Rachel softens at the site of her boyfriend and walks to sit back down next to him. She takes his hand into tiny one and holds it. "Finn, what happened?" She asks.