Chapter Twenty One The Rose Bowl

The Rose Bowl

Finn and his team stepped off the plane in Burbank CA. The bus was there waiting for them to take them to the hotel in Pasadena CA. Although he is married. The coach insisted he ride the plane and bus with the team. "Team bonding, play action review" Coach told him.

Rachel was none too happy. She had taken an earlier flight and was waiting on him in their suite. She rented the suite for the entire week.

"My man needs his respite from the craziness of this week and I am providing a safe place for that. What do I work for if we can splurge every now and again?" She told him so he let her.

The coach was going over the practice schedule on the bus, but Finn's mind was on the one thing that could destroy this entire week. Quinn Fabray. This crazy bitch had been texting him non-stop since the news of his appearance in the Rose bowl was reported in the Lima Times. The texts started out mild then became more and more suggestive during the weeks leading up the game.

Finn why can't u admit u love me Q

Finn I know u want me Q

F, dump man hands already Q

Finn, I'll suck you dry. I know you always wanted that but I wouldn't but I'll do it now. Does she? Q

Little did Quinn know Rachel gave the world's most explosive blow jobs because she didn't have a gag reflex. Like he'd let Quinn or the crazy bitch as they've taken calling her anywhere near his junk.

Finn, I'm naked and wet for u Q

Finn, I want you so bad. My pussy aches for u Q

Then the last one came and he didn't know what to do.

Finn, I'm through playing games. You will be mine. I have to get rid of that thing. We will live in Lima and have babies. You running the tire shop while I sell real estate. It's inventible. Hobbit will be gone. I know what I have to do. See you in Pasadena. Love Q

Finn hadn't been keeping the text from Rachel because they didn't keep anything from each other. Together they decided not to respond to the crazy bitch. When the last one came in though he was scared. The thought of Quinn hurting Rachel made him sick. He wanted to back out of playing in the game. It took several days of screaming and yelling, a phone call from his mom and a visit from Puck for him to realize they can't let her ruin this for him.

"If you don't play, she wins. She will think she has you thinking about being with her. She's Cray, Cray man. The bitch has been blowing up my phone for weeks about you. I finally had to change my number. You be Finn Hudson and kick some ass on that field." Puck had told him.

In the end they got a restraining order, talked to the producers of Rachel's show and the coaching staff of Colombia. There would be extra security at the theater. Her producers were not taking chances. Every security guard and employee at the theater knew about Quinn and her picture was plastered everywhere. She was not getting to Rachel at the theater.

The coaches had made arrangements at the hotel with their security team and the hotel was the same. Quinn Fabray was not getting to their QB or his wife.

The bus ride didn't take long, Pasadena, the Rose Bowl came into view and Finn felt like he was finally back where he belonged.

In that stadium on that grass he was in charge. This was it, he made this happen. He took everything the coaches gave him and the team made it to the most coveted Bowl game in College Football. The Lions hadn't been in a Rose Bowl since 1934. Hell they hadn't even had a winning team since the 90's but since Finn took over they thrived. A lot was riding on this game. School pride, Finn's pride, his future and it may have been starting to get to him.