Chapter Seventeen Not So Funny Girl

Rachel steps out of the shower pulling her big fluffy robe over her tiny, sore body. She had been in rehearsals for about six weeks and Opening Night is fast approaching. She loves what she's doing, but she is just dog ass tired. She is home alone, waiting for Finn to make it back from practice.

She's so proud of him. He's been playing the QB position on the Lions for the last six weeks and they haven't lost a game. He also was put on full scholarship. That has been a godsend. He is allotted a very generous housing stipend and the money her dads were sending them, they can now use to afford some needed household items. They also are saving money for the wedding and honeymoon. Her salary from Funny Girl is being saved for a down payment on an apartment for them when they get married. They can't live with Klaine forever.

She's been thinking a lot about it, getting married. They should be married by now, she often thinks. She really wants to be Mrs. Finn Hudson. She should talk to Finn. The last few months they have been discussing everything. They leave not one pebble under their mattress before going to bed. Nothing is left lingering. They know exactly what the other is thinking and feeling about everything. Like how he still insecure about her leaving him for "someone better suited for her", and how she still gets worried about Quinn trying to ruin what they have. They know this time they aren't going to let anyone or anything stand in their way. Its forever.

She was finishing drying her hair and she hear him singing coming into the loft. She gets up to see him. Finn is sliding the door singing their song "Girl you stand by me. I'm forever yours Faithfulllllyyyyyy". "Hey babe" she says starling him. He stops singing and looks at his striking girl. He gazes upon her in her fluffy robe, hair just blown out beautifully laying over her shoulder and no makeup and he swears he can see angel weeping she is just so gorgeous. "Hello gorgeous!" he says in his best Barbra voice. Rachel cracks a smile while walking over to the tall drink of water that is her boyfriend. "Good practice?" she asks tip toeing up to kiss him full on the mouth. "Mmmm" he mumbles against her full lips.

Rachel starts to untie her robe, letting it fall to her feet exposing her perfectly toned body. He never thought she could get any sexier, but since she's been dancing in rehearsal her body has gotten more smoking. If that's possible. He pulls her flush against his body, taking her mouth once again. Begging for entrance into hers, she parts her lips giving him permission to slide his tongue. Their tongues dance and battle for dominance. He picks her naked body up and she wraps her long legs around his waist. "God Rachel, you are so smoking hot" he says and continues the battle with her tongue. "Finn, bed, now" is all she can say between kisses. Finn keeps holding her under her round flawless ass and walks to the bed, pulling the curtain.

"You are wearing too many clothes" Rachel says while pulling the t-shirt over his head. Unbuckling his belt then pulling the zipper down. "Stop wearing a belt" she scolds him. "If I don't my pants might fall and everyone will see my junk" He tells her putting her on the bed so he could remove his pants and boxers. "Well, we can't have that" She giggles.

Finn is finally naked, really that took way too long for her comfort. Rachel is lain out on the bed in her naked wonder and Finn climbs atop of her finding his way between her legs. "Where's Kurt" he says kissing her neck "don't know, don't care" she replies. Finn smirks because he could care less if his brother hears them he's going to love this woman how she deserves.

Finn kisses her lips slowly, softly then moves over to her jaw line, moving down her neck stopping at the spot that drives her nuts. "Oh Finn, baby" she responds to the loving way he pays attention to the details of her neck. He continues he way down her body only to be stopped by the perky mounds of her chest. He envelops his mouth around the pink nipple sucking licking then tugging at with his teeth, eliciting lovely music from his favorite instrument, Rachel. Not to neglect the other side Finn leaves her left and licks the right nipple, the blows on it making it stand to attention. He takes the left into his hand and continues to caress the nipple while tugging the right with his teeth. Rachel loves when he tugs gently on her nipples it causes such a fire between her thighs. Finn know she is ready for him to move lower when he feels her thighs brushing against each other. He smiles into her titty and moves down to her taut stomach. Butterfly kisses are left and his hand makes its way into the warmth of her center. He runs his fingers up the length of her folds making her scream a bit. He knows he is frustrating her, but he loves this Rachel. Hot for him. He enters his forefinger into her pussy and earns a "MMMM, Finn more". He inserts another finger bring his mouth to cover her clit. He pumps his fingers in and out, sucking on the swollen bundle of nerves. Rachel is wiggling her lower body, Finn has to reach up to steady her with his free hand. His other fingers busy pumping in and out, his tongue lapping up his girl's clit. He feels she is close, he feels her walls closing around his fingers. He takes the clit into his mouth sucking on it like it's an ice cube causing Rachel to lose it. "FINNNNNN, oh my Moses FInnnnnn" she is riding out the orgasm along his finger and mouth. She steadies her body then Finn removes his fingers sticking them into his mouth and licking her off of them. He makes his way up to her mouth.