I am appointed by a Billionaire to be his Heir's Girlfriend 5

(author's note: You see the white dress at the side? I think that's is the dress I'm imagining for Athena when she'll attend dinner. Just an idea. It may not be Gucci but let it work. If you like the chapter, please comment and vote. )

                This is wrong. Seriously, was I out of my mind when I actually agreed to seal the deal? Oh my. I’m totally not so sane that time! This is the worst decision I’ve ever made!

                Uh-oh. But I’m betting I can’t back out now. The first five hundred thousand dollars was already deposited in my account. Trust me, I’d almost fainted at the sight of that big amount of money in my checkbook this morning. The biggest amount I’ve ever had in my hands was a hundred dollars.

                It’s Friday night again- exactly one week after that particular encounter that led to this situation. I have been feeling uneasy all week. I didn’t even tell my mom nor Chloe about this. And thankfully, all week, Nate hasn’t bothering me. He still doesn’t know.

                Because this particular night will be the night I’ll be officially introduced to him as his girlfriend under his father’s orders. Great. I’m already sweating.

                Mr. Charles sent a big black box where an expensive-looking plain white Gucci dress was neatly laid and 3-inch white pumps. I swallowed. This could amount to my dad’s salary for half a year, or probably a year!

                I carefully wore it and put on some nice make-up I found in my mom’s deepest closet. Just simple eye-liner, lip gloss and rogue will do, I must say. Thank God mom taught me how to put on back then. She is good, considering she used to do it for so many times when her life was still in grandeur.

                I took deep breaths before getting inside the cab. Seriously, I cannot walk the sidewalks with this dress on.

                I got inside the warm corners of the cab.

                “The Carlyle, Madison Avenue.” I directed to the driver.

                We are supposed to meet in the Carlyle Hotel and have a dinner. The name of the place made me nervous. I’ve never been there all my life!

                It was a short ride and I quickly got in, careful not to trip on my own because of the shoes I’m wearing.

                I sighed. Here I come, first job.

-Nate Van Warner POV-

                Tss. This old man is something. What is he trying to pull at now? Last time he made me meet an old woman from London who tried to teach me the basics of business management. Like I’ve actually learned something, no. Then there was one time he sent two bodyguards to follow me wherever I go. He sent them out, after finding it’s just a waste. Also, he tried making me study when locked me all day in the summer in a room full of books. As if that ever worked.

                For a dozen times, he made me find a bride by forcing me to do marriage interviews. Not kidding but excuse me, I’m the most dashing eligible bachelor in the world, or according to the magazines say.

                I was actually smirking at his expression right now, like he’s worrying about something.

                We’ve been waiting for five minutes now and the person we’ve been expecting still hasn’t come. Good if he or she doesn’t come.  It’s just probably some person he wanted to be my tutors.