I am appointed by a Billionaire to be his Heir's Girlfriend 18

(Author's note: Hi there. I'm a bit delayed because I have crappy internet connection so it was a bit difficult for me to deal with everything around here. Plus, my computer got lots of viruses. So, maybe I'll be able to upload after 2 weeks at most because of some matters. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING. Stay awesome. Bye.)

-Athena Vanderbilt POV-

                Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! What just happened?!

                His lovely piercing blue eyes are boring into mine and I could feel blood rushing up to my face as we both stared at each other, feeling like hours are ticking away.

                I took notice of my hand blocking the way from our first kiss. I didn’t intentionally put it on my lips. It was my reflex reaction that I was covering my mouth to shut up my screaming as I was falling with him. I am very grateful it was there but I won’t deny that a tiny part of me was dismayed at myself for putting that hand there.

                “Here, Athena. I’ll help you up.” Bliss said as she reached out her hand and I took it while Alex helped his bestfriend up.

                “Are you both fine?” Bliss asked, putting a hand on my shoulder.

                Nate nodded, running a hand through his hair.

                “I’m fine. Thanks.” I said politely, still feeling a bit dazed with what happened and what could had happened.

                “That was a very good commercial.” Alex laughed, breaking the awkward tension.

                We laughed. I could still feel my heart beating faster than usual and I forced myself to calm down. Calm down, Athena.  He can’t have this effect on you. You can’t have your heart beat faster for him. You can’t ever fall for him.

                “Oh come on, guys. You’re dating. This shouldn’t be so awkward for both of you. “Bliss encouraged, breaking the tension between me and Nate for a little.

                “Right. Come on, warden. No harm done. Your first kiss is still non-existent.” Nate chuckled, walking over beside me.

                He patted my head gently and I can’t help but smile. Sometimes when he’s like this, I’m wondering if he is really a player.

                “Alright! How about a frappe? I’m starving and it’s already 11!” Alex exclaimed.

                “Why not? I’m craving for a cheesecake too.” Nate answered.

                “How about Athena? You can’t let her out wearing these clothes.” Bliss protested, holding her hand up.

                “It’s okay.” I said, trying not to play important.

                Bliss ignored my comment and grabbed Nate’s arm, “Hey Nathaniel! How dare you give those hideous clothes of yours to your girlfriend! I’m sure Nelly is kind enough to lend her clothes.”

                Bliss dragged Nate towards one of the rooms, lecturing Nate about generosity.

                “Who’s Nelly?” I asked Alex who was standing beside me.