I am appointed by a Billionaire to be his Heir's Girlfriend 17

(Author's note: Thank you thank you thank you for reading this! I'm just hoping you'll like this chapter. I'm bombarding everyone with Nate-Athena moments 'cause i'm planning to add the antagonists soon. Have an amazing day, everyone. :* )

-Nate Van Warner POV-

                I took a very quick shower and changed into something more comfortable before going out to face Alex and Bliss, who were being lovey-dovey until they saw me.

                “Hey Nate! I’m sure your thousand admirers would die to see this.” Alex called, holding his DSLR. Bliss was looking like she was trying to hold her laughter.

                I walked over to see what he was talking about. He tilted the DSLR and I saw pictures of me and Athena, in catsup, icing and lasagna. We looked like kids who forgot to act like adults. Funny.

                From the time Athena held my wrist to put icing on my face to the time I smashed the cake back to her. So that means even the “little intimate” scene of when she tripped and I immediately rushed over was there.

                “Man, you’re both so sneaky!” I chirped as I gave Alex a brotherly high-five.

                “I’ll take that as a compliment.” Alex said, laughing.

                “I won’t. It’s your fault for being so engrossed that you did not notice us come in.” Bliss protested.

                “You’ve been there the whole time and you didn’t say a word?!” I grumbled in disbelief.

                I hadn’t really notice them, to be honest and I was asking myself why.

                Alex and Bliss are looking amused. This couple is really something!

                “You looked like you were really enjoying some alone time with her so we didn’t disturb.” Alex replied.

                “It wasn’t “alone” time if you were there.” I shot back, feeling a bit embarrassed by with what they saw. Nathaniel Van Warner in a food fight with Athena Vanderbilt? Not likely possible.

                “Oh. Should we leave now?” Bliss teased, nudging me with her elbow.

                I rolled my eyes.

                “So what am I going to do with these precious pictures?” Alex asked, browsing.

                “Let’s print them or just give me the memory card.” I suggested, a wonderful plan forming in my head, as Alex handed me the camera.

                “Just by looking at your face right now, I know you’re up to something, Nathaniel.” Alex said, shaking his head.

                Bliss sat down on the sofa and said, “He is always up to something, Alex. Get used to it.”

                Alex and I laughed.

“You both really know me.” I said, actually realizing it with a jolt. They’re my bestfriends ever since.

“So what’s your plan, Nate?” Bliss asked.

“You’ll know it someday.” I said smugly as I took them a picture.