I am appointed by a Billionaire to be his Heir's Girlfriend Part 36-LAST->SEQUEL

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hello to you after my years of disappearance. I would like to inform you all guys, that the completed version of this story in my computer is GONE (I reformatted everything and I forgot there is no backup). :( And I am truly sorry because I do not like to write it all over again. I know I may have disappointed you but really, I'm just a writer by hobby. I'm sorry.

HOWEVER, this story has a sequel I started writing two years ago. And I would be publishing it here. See my bio for the story. It's entitled "IAABABTBHHG 2: The One That Got Away"

Based on the title, you may seem to get a vibe on how this story's first part ended.

ANYHOW, below this note lies the last salvaged part from this story. It's up to you if you want to read it or just let the last chapter be this story's happy ending. FAIR WARNING: Whatever lies below is not complete. And it is the last from the first part of this story.

I hope you will support its SEQUEL. FIRST CHAPTER IS OUT!

Here's the link:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/58904146-iaababtbhhg-2-the-one-that-got-away

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 730 000+ reads!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

Oh btw, please follow me on twitter! I follow back! @untamedangel_wp

Athena Vanderbilt POV

                Upon the return of Dan and Chloe, we all headed home. The boys took the girls home. My respective chaperone was, of course, Nate.

                It was a quarter after 11 when we reached home. I saw the lights were still on and I swallowed. Life at the club seemed another lifetime away now and I was thrown back to reality looming cruelly over me.

                I remember Cyrus Vanderbilt and the conversation we had this afternoon. I remember the deal we had. Most of all, I remember seeing my dad after so many months.

                "Dad!"

                That was the first word that escaped my mouth the moment I opened the door and I saw him sitting on the hospital bed. He looked fine, as normal as he could ever be. No IV lines. No bandages. No contraptions.

                He turned to look at me. I guess I should have expected it but I was still shocked to see his eyes distant.

                I was a complete stranger to him at this moment. The reality of that almost knocked my breath away. My dad doesn't know me.

                His eyes slid to the man standing beside me, Cyrus Vanderbilt, his father. He smiled at him then he turned to look at me again.

                "Did you just call me 'dad', young lady?" he asked me.

                Tears in my eyes started forming but I blinked furiously to hold them back. I hugged him and I was relieved he didn't push me away. I just missed my dad so much it hurts.

                When I pulled away, he was staring at me in confusion.

                "Who are you? I suppose I knew you before but some of my memories were gone when I had this car accident so I don't know you now." He explained to me.