I am appointed by a Billionaire to be his Heir's Girlfriend 25

Author's note: Since I'm so generous(this is a joke), I am uploading this.

I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR YOUR COMMENTS AFTER! TYPE SOME OKAY? :)

________________________________________________________

Athena Vanderbilt POV

                I woke up to my mom’s yells from the kitchen, telling me to get up.

                She bursted inside my room, her hands on her hip and the kitchen apron all over her. She was obviously cooking breakfast.

                Is mom really here? Or am I dreaming?

                She turned on the light of my room, making me feel like a stinky vampire cowering over the sudden brightness.

                “If you don’t get up, you’ll be late.”

                I got out of my blankets and sat up, “Late?!”

                Shoot! How can I forget?! It’s Monday today! I hit my forehead. This is going to be another drastic day, I can feel it.

                “Yes. Take a quick shower and go over to the kitchen to have breakfast. Hurry up dear.” Mom reminded me as she went out of my room.

                I quickly showered and dressed for school, ate a few pancakes and rushed outside for school, not long when mom came out to call out, “We’ll talk when you get back!”

                I sighed. We really better do that, mom.

                I slung my bag over my shoulder, put on my glasses and walked and walked and walked until I reached the familiar bronze gates of Sta. Catalina’s.

                I took in a deep breath and entered the school, head high.

                This will be the first time I’ll see everyone from this school since that stupid Mixer, since Chloe and I fought, since Nate and I publicly announced we’re going out. So many events happened after that. Even Nate isn’t at my side anymore. Of course, I’m effing nervous. I’m completely alone in this realm of vain students. Chloe and I used to be in this together. Everything seemed bearable then.

                But now… All the whispers… All the stares… It’s enough to make one feel uncomfortable. I am currently the school’s biggest loser.

                I kept my face composed as I walk calmly, though my instincts are screaming at me to run and get out of their sight.

                I caught a glimpse of Chloe who looked at me for a moment before facing her ‘new friend’ Tallulah and stalking to the corridors. Did I just imagine that spark of longing in her eyes when it met mine? Maybe I did, out of desperation.