I am appointed by a Billionaire to be his Heir's Girlfriend 22

• Dedicated to My close friend whom I met online...

If the last chapter was short, this is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay shorter! To be honest, this chapter and the last are intended to be ONE chapter only. And I know this is lame. Oh well.

Here it is! I'm going to think of what's going to happen next because I lost my outline for this story and I already forgot.

Keep rocking guys! -UA

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Athena Vanderbilt POV

"I am his girlfriend, you dimwitted girl!" I muttered.

This argument is a complete nonsense. I'm arguing with a girl for a guy's heart. 

No, scratch that. I'm arguing with a girl because it is my duty to be with the guy? Well IT's much better than the last.

And I'm pretty sure this is inflating Nate's ego. Hmp!

Seriously, half of my head is wondering why am I fighting with a girl I barely know for a guy that annoys the hell out of me.

My life is so messed up.

"Oh shut up b*tch!" she bellowed and some passerbys  stared at her.

(A/N: sorry for the language. But this is just Maddie's character.)

B*tch?!!?!??!?!!? She called me....a WHAT?!?!?!?!

I ignored the gawking passerbys. I'll have a go at someone who calls me something I'm not!!! I've never been insulted that much!

"Pardon? Are you talking about yourself?" I said.

Way too lame for a retaliation.

I can tell by the look on her face that she's totally pissed off right now. Maybe even angry. I don't care.

Then someone cupped his hands around my face and kissed me on the mouth. His lips were soft against mine. It was a brief moment but it changed everything. My body went rigid with shock.

And my knees felt like turning jelly.

and...

MAddie fell silent.

My eyes were wide with shock and my heart felt like leaping out of my rib cage.

I pushed him away and I ran away as fast as I could.

HOW DARE YOU TAKE AWAY MY FIRST KISS, NATHANIEL VAN WARNER?!