I am appointed by a Billionaire to be his Heir's Girlfriend 7

-Athena Vanderbilt POV-

I smiled triumphantly to myself as he drove along the avenues of New York.

"Park Slope, okay? I assume you know where I live since you're so sneaky enough to learn about my living condition." I said as I stared out to the well-lit streets of the city.

It wasn't much of a long road trip since his driving is so fast. He know better so he went out first and held open the door for me.

I got out, "Thanks for the ride."

He smiled at me, "You're always welcome."

"Nate, go straight home, will you?" I asked.

He shrugged his shoulders.

I turned away to get inside the apartment building but he grabbed my hand and even before I could protest, he kissed me on the cheek.

"Thanks for the night, Warden." He whispered and he got inside his car and drove away.

I was left dumbfounded on the sidewalk, my cheeks burning.

-Nate Van Warner POV-

Hah! That kiss will do. With my expertness in this field, I'm sure any cheek kiss will make any girl flush.

I need to do my plan slowly and surely because this girl is so different from the rest I've encountered. She's smart but that won't be a problem.

My phone rang I took it. It was Alex.

"Come on, bro! 40/40 club in 20 minutes! It's Bliss' birthday bash. You coming?"

Bliss is Alex's girlfriend for almost a year. I'm really amazed at him for sticking up with one girl for a long time.

I smirked. It seems like I won't be following my warden's orders tonight.

"Sure, man. Since when did I refuse such a treat?"

"Hurry up! Almost everyone is here!"

That's when I heard the loud pounding music before he hung up.

For a second, I thought of telling it to Athena. She is technically my girlfriend now but I shrugged the thought away.

I need to loosen up a bit, after the stiffness of the formal dinner with dad.

This is going to be another party. Bring it on.

-Athena Vanderbilt POV-

I startlingly woke up to the loud pounding on the door.

Shoot! It's almost noon, I realized after looking at the alarm clock on my bedside table.

Gee. How stupid of me not to set my alarm clock.

I trot to get the door, only to see a man in tinted shades and black suit smiling at me politely.

"One minute, please." I said hurriedly and shut the door.

I took a quick shower and pulled a nice set of clothes from my old wooden closet: a short-sleeved white turtleneck and jeans. That'll do. After brushing my teeth, I went outside to go inside the glossy black car waiting for me.