I am appointed by a Billionaire to be his Heir's Girlfriend 2

(** i wrote this a while ago, together with the first chapter. i won't be updating for a while.)

                 I immediately pushed him away from me but he continued vomiting on the glossy polished marble floor. A lot of people were now looking at us and I heard whispers starting and a few silent laughters.

                What exactly did I do wrong for this to happen to me? Now how can I walk back home with this disgusting top? Geez. It's this stupid guy's fault!

                With a firm hand, I grabbed him by his jacket and dragged him all the way to the comfort rooms.

                I sighed and with a tight controlled voice I said, "Mr. Van Warner, get your butt in the men's toilet and there, you puke everything."

                "Athena, I'm gonna tell you a secret." He muttered and I knew he's not yet in his right mind.

                I pushed him to the men's C.R. and slammed the door shut.

                I went into a cubicle at the women's toilet and took off my top. Good thing I wore a trench coat.

                Annoyed, I walked back home and I did not think twice of going home. I have to take a good bath.

                But I knew what is waiting for me at home. No one.

                Dad got in a car accident and now he's in hospital now, in the ICU. But we weren't the one paying for the bill. It was his family.

                Okay. Let me tell you about my family. My father, Marcus Vanderbuilt, is from a rich family. My mother, Hera White-Vanderbilt, is from a rich family too. So now you might be wondering why am I so poor that I need to study with a scholarship and FYI, I live in Brooklyn.

                The Vanderbilts and the Whites are clan enemies. I know. My parents's story is like a Romeo and Juliet. A modern Shakespeare story: Capulet and Montague. That's just it. They were both disowned by their families for falling for someone that come from their enemy family. Personally, I find everything so stupid. It's just not logical to disinherit your own child for something as trivial as that.

                But when dad got into an accident, my grandfather got him in the hospital and is paying for his med bills. The Vanderbilts do not allow my mother to visit him and we were running low. Dad was the breadwinner of the family and when he was at the hospital, mom had to work. She couldn't get any job and I think it's got something to do with her being disowned by the known Whites. So now my mom went to Connecticut to find a job there. She set off a week ago, together with my sister, Eirene Iris.

                And now, I'm living alone in that little apartment. It's no fun at all. I just felt so abandoned and lonely. I felt like crying.

                And now as I walk the avenues of the city that never sleeps, I felt lonelier as ever. It's like I'm alone in the midst of the ten million people.

***

                My alarm clock went off and now I stood up and got ready for school. Another day to face. Alone.

                Sta. Catalina's is one of the schools that require you to wear a uniform. And being in New York, skirts are for the girls. A necktie too.

                I hurried up or else I have to take a costly cab just not to be late.

                I ran and ran and ran until I reached my school and ran straight to the auditorium. Good thing I was still not late.