~Chaper nine~

~ Thunder ~

Blue is sitting on the cought in the living room and reads a book, its raining outside and thunder can be heard, its not like it bothers him... but hes still worried, about Ink.

Dream goes down and sits next to Blue, the positive god summons his bow and looks at it, making sure its okay... it so quet there and the only thing that can be heard in the house is the outside rain and thunder...

Ink runs from his room and goes to the living room, as the thunder strikes, Ink curles up on the floor holding his legs and shacking,

Blue goes to calm him down but Dream stops him.

"You are not a kid Ink! You are powerful god so shake it off and go do your job."

Ink just contunie shacking and looks at Dream, his eyes full of tears.

"Calm down Ink! With this attedue you wont be able to ever beat Error." Said Dream looking frustrated.

"S-shut up... you have your own fears and p-problems..." another thunder strikes and Ink burries himself more in his scarf.

"At least im not scared of thunder, and i actully talk about my problems instead of hiding them and having secrets like you"

Ink looks at him angrily
"My secrets are nothing you should be worried about!"

"Oh really? Ofcurse im worried about them if you hide the fact that have only a third of your soul!"... theres a absolute silence for few secunds, Blue stares at Ink and Ink angrily at Dream,

"How do you... do you have a idea what privacy is?!" Yelled Ink angrily but another thunder strikes and he starts crying holding his head while being burried in the scarf,

"And you shouldnt keep stuff like this from your friends and teammates!" Said Dream angrily, Blue just watches them... not knowing what to do.

Ink stands up and runs to the door
"Fuck you dream!" Ink runs out to the rain and thunder.

"INK!" Yells Blue as Ink dissapear in the rain.

Blue looks angrily at Dream,
"Why the hell you two has to argue all the time?!"

"Dont worry about him, its not like a simple thunder can kill him." said Dream and puts his bow around his shoulder to get ready.

Dream looks at Blue and puts his shoes on,
"Im going to do my job" said Dream and teleport out the house.

Blue runs out in the rain, trying to find Ink, but... he never did.

(Inks POV)

Ink is running in the rain, the thunder strikes and ink stops and starts shacking more, then he gets the courage and starts running again.

The rain is making his clothes and scarf wet, his hair is all wet too, his footsteps are heard as he runs throught the puddles in the wet ground... he knows wery well where hes running.

The Villige quickly turns into the forest as he runs, after few minutes hes all soaked wet to the bone.

He runs to a little shrine that honors the God of darkness and the God of light, the first gods.

After he walks in, he sits on the cold ground next to one of the statues and cryes there...

he hates this... this disgusting world... he doesnt blame Dream... he blames everything else than the people around him... at the end... its all his fault...

Ink cuddles up to the statue of the God of dark and cryes himself to sleep. He hates thunder.

When he sleeps, his tears fall on the cold ground... the statutes eyes light up in red... and then get dark again...

~ End of Chapter nine ~

I know this was shorther but i hope you dont mind :<
Also another depressive chapter~ i hope you enjoyed! Bye!

(Please i woild like to hear if you like it or not, and if people even like it... heh i know this is bad but please commenf or something so i know if ya like it?)