~Chapter Twenty~

~ Secret exposed ~

Cross runs, Dust is right behind him... Hes closer and closer. They run through the halls of the castle, their steps echo through the halls.

"It was a week since we thrown you in the leaves! Im sorry!" Yelled Cross and dont dare to stop running. "Im sorrryyyy!" Hos voice echoes through the walls but dust doesn't stop running.

Cross sees the door to the Boss office. Yes, he will save him from the blood hungry murder who's chasing him. He will right?

Cross storms in the office, closing the door behind him and leaning on them.
"Boss! Dust is trying to k-"

Cross wasn't prepared for what he was about to see, Killer was sitting at the table and Nightmare was holding him close...
They stared at Cross, Cross stared at them, they stared at Cross, Cross stared at them.

Dust who opens the door and walks in stands next to Cross and gasps, Killer covers his face that is all red and Boss takes a big breath... They. Are. Dead.

Horror shows up in the door and looks at the scene before him, he gasps dramatically and yells
"Shiiiiiiiippppppppppppppppp!" Said Horror and looks excited,

Nightmare takes another deep breath...
"Everybody, get. The. FUCK OUT OF MY OFFICE!"

All three of them run out and slam the door, Killer calms Nightmare down and Dust chuckles

"Wheres my twenty five dollars?" Asks Dust with a big smile.

Both Cross and Horror empty their wallets.
With a sad groan.

"I thought it will take the boss more than a month!" Said Cross with tears in his eyes.

Horror groans
"I guess i was too off with a week..."

Dust laught like a psychopath
"Hahahaha! I win~"

(Time skip)

Later than they all sit for lunch and Killer is still red as tomato, Nightmare is avoiding eye contact

Dust smiles creeply and asks

"How long are you keeping this from us?"

Nightmare sights but answer
"A week." He said and went back to his food.

Dust giggles
"Have you fuck yet?"

"Exuse me?!" Said Nightmare all angry,
"I won't tell you about my intimne life!"

Dust looks at Cross and Horror, Cross starts banging his head on the table and Horror takes his wallet,
"That means yes so another five dollars boys!"

"I'm broke!" Cross cries out and takes his wallet to give Dust his money.

Nightmare looks at Dust with a disbelief
"Did you literally bet on us?"

"Yes, four bets, when you get together, when first sex, after how long you marry, and how much children" Dust said casually and goes back to eating.

"I'm disgusted and proud at the same time... Maybe Geno was right... You really are like my son" Said Nightmare and smiles proudly.
"But no children."

"Im i?" Asks Dust confused,

"Yesterday me, Reaper, Geno and Life bet at who Error ends up with... The most weird was Geno's guess which was Ink since enemies to lovers... stupid."

Dust laught and Cross chokes out a potato
"Why de fuch Inch!?" Said Cross and Nightmare shackes his head
"I dont know?... Hey he's losing money"

Killer looks at them
"I think hes earing them"

(Time skip)

Nightmare is dressing up in his best clothes, he has a meeting with the king and the other Gods... How annoying.

Horror and Dust are sleeping together at the sofa while Cross with Killer are playing cards, Cross is losing... How expected.

boss walks from his room,
"I'm going to the meeting, Killers in Charge and don't make too much of a mess!"

"Okay Nighty! See ya!" Said Killer and smiles at him.

"He lets you call him Nighty?!" Asks Cross after Boss dissapears,

"Yeah, we are dating remember?" Said Killer and grins before putting a card on the table and winning.

"Ha! I win again~" said Killer and Cross dies on the table with a sad expression.

(Nightmares POV)

Nightmare is in the kings palace, Life runs to him,
"I heard you got together with one of your little soldiers~" said Life and grins,

"I guess the news are spreading fast. But my relationship with my solder is nothing in your concern." Said Nightmare and walks away with his nose up.

Reaper chuckles at the sight of them burbling with each other and goes to Nightmare,
"Geno was very happy to hear that you finally confessed"

Nightmare looks at Reaper and sight
"Yeah... Tell him my thank you, how is the small prince doing?"

Reaper smiles wildly
"Goth is better than ever, he just found out that strawberries are wery jummy so i always have to get him some when i go out"
Reaper chuckles at the thought and nightmare grins a little.

"Im happy that Goth is doing so well... Im just a little sad he dont like me..."
Said Nightmare and looks a little down,

"Dont worry, he will like you, hes just a small boy and you are a big scary man with tentackles" said Reaper and smiles warmly.

"You are right, hes a baby..." Said Nightmare and they both walk towards the hall, Ink is already annoying Error, while Dream catches a word with Life.

The door opens and 404 walks out
"His majesty is waiting."

~ End of Chapter Twenty ~

I hope you enjoyed my flowers and see you at the next chapter!

Oh and we are at the twentyyyy im so happy omg! And im grateful for you my flowers see ya!