~Chapter Fourteen~

~ so this is Love? ~

Nightmare walks through a long hall. On one side, there were Windows and other Painthings, beautiful.... at least most of them.

Paintings of gods. In the middle of the hall there was painthing of king, on the sides were Ink and other side Error, there was all the 'dark gods' on the side Error is, and opposites, 'light gods' on the side Ink is ofcurse... sibolising the balance...

Nightmare stops at the place his painting is... right next to Error, and sights

"They did me dirty..." he said and walked away with his nose up... the paintings were made by the magic itself... so there was nothing to screw up... but i guess Nightmare likes complaing?

Nightmare walks to the end of the hall where Reaper and Geno wait for him,

Reaper sights and laught a little
"You won't leave that painting alone, won't ya?"

Nightmare looks at Reaper angrily,
"Look at my nose! It looks terrible!"

Geno sights and steps on Nightmares tentackle,
"OW! you know how sensitive they are!" He said angrily,

"Shush, little baby, or you won't get your lunch pudding..." said Geno tiredly but smirks,

"First of all, im not a child. Secund of all, puddings are disgusting." Said Nightmare whos Ego got wery badly hurt,

"Yeah, yeah, sure... Let's go to the party... everybody is there.

(Time skip)

Nightmare is standing as far from the crowd as possible, Geno and Reaper went to greet people such as Gaster, the god of time... or Error who must be somewhere too...
Then, Life appears next to Nightmare.

"What do you want?" Asks Nightmare, visibly annoyed

"I wanted to ask about one flower~" said Life and chuckles.

"What flower?" Nightmare asks... he has the feeling he knows.

"Golden peacock... a flower that if you took good care of, it lives forever. It can even change itself naturally into trees.... one of my favorite creations.... you send your idiots to find it for you... and they did~"

"..." Nightmare doest know what to say... he knows Life will contunie.

"It's also sibolising of enternal love. If somebody wealthy finds it, they mostly give it to their partner and together they put it in the ground... let it grow into a tree and grow forever as a simbolism of their love."

"..."

"So? Who will you give this flower to? Or you already did?~"
Nightmare walks away, his face Red as tomato...

"There's nobady I would give that Flower to." Said Nightmare and walks away... angry at life, Life decited to follow and annoy him.

"Oh come on~ who is your lover?~"
She said and walks right behind him so Nightmare has to go yo his safe place.

Nightmare runs to Geno and hides behind him,
"What's going on, Nighty? Asks Geno who was just talking with Gaster,