~Chapter Eighteen~

~ Mama of the Multiverse ~

Geno is calmly walking on the big market picking up fruit and some fish to get home, after hes done he gives a few golden coins to the Fishman and is ready to get back home...

Well, he wanted to.

Core runs to him, explaining that Error and Ink got into a fight in the middle of Omegatale, Omegatale is peaceful land and they shouldn't be fighting there.

Geno goes to them and yells at Error for three minutes until he has the chance to grab and drag him away, then beats him op with his slipper and throws his other one at Ink.

After that Geno bumps into Nightmare who wants to know what to say at confession, so they sit down in the Lair of Lust and discuss what to and what to not say, after that Nightmare went home with a new confidence.

Geno is preparing to go home if Life didn't call him about some important stuff in Mind square he needs to see.

Geno gets there to find out it was about a book with spiders Life wanted to get rid of withnout touching it.

After that, Geno is called by the king to discuss something.

Something about him being important in meetings and stuff and some thanks... Geno dont take it so seriously

And after that, Geno sees Cross all lost in Omegatale, so after explaining he finnaly is saved by Killer who come to find him and gets home and after THAT...

he finally goes home, puts stuff in the fridge and lies down on the Sofa... Hoping to have peace.

"Geno! Look what i got!" Said Reaper who shows up with something behind his back,

"What is it?" Asks Geno and sits up.

"Ta...daaaa!" Reaper turns around to present a new back carrier for Goth who is wiggling between his wings.

"Now i can carry him to work without him making problems in working! So i can be with him a lot!" Said Reaper after turning back around

"Hehe, he will get bored after a while darling"
Said Geno and stands up to take Goth.

"Owwww.... I'm trying" said Reaper and looks down.

"I know you are trying darling" said Geno and gave him a cheek kiss.

"If he was too much of a burden we can drop this lil guy at Life or Lust~"

"None of those two are good influences Geno" said Reaper and takes his small guy and gives him a kiss.

"I'm sure this lil guy will be taking lives with me in no time!" Geno laughed at Reapers words and they sat down on the sofa.

After while of just chatting and playing with Goth they went to sleep

~ End of Chapter Eighteen ~

This was pretty short heh! I hope you like this chapter about Geno and his everyday life! See ya at the next one my flowers~