How It All Happened (Oro and little Scott story)

So It’s finally time I tell you Oro and Scott’s story, of how they first meet and how the got separated! But here’s a warning this story does contain very sad parts, but also parts that make you die of cuteness! This is purely my main au so do remember that, and well this will give a lot of explanation into Scott, but here’s a thing to remember Scott book of his past and future is being written by you reader, every day you read a story involving him in no matter what universes it writes more into his book that was hidden away from all due to many reason and many other have their books hidden away so lets begin this story by letting us see what happened….

Admin Domain

Timeline Before EVO, early age of YHS, Scott Age: 8, Grian Age: 7, Suma Age: 13, Dream: 10

Oro: Hey TFC!

TFC: Hey Oro! You know why they called us?

Oro: No, hows the little one?

TFC: Suma so cute, but his magic a handful, especially senses all I have his admin magic! But I’m glad I took him in!

Oro: {Smiles} Hey Puffy!

Puffy: {Yawns} Hi….

TFC: Is Clay giving you trouble?

Puffy: Clay, Drista, Foolish, Alexis, Nick, and Lucas!

TFC: You wanted to adopt Alexis!

Puffy: I love her, she is lucky easier than the triplets! Drista not that bad either, but as good as she can be…

Oro: {Snickers}

Group of Admins

Oldest Admins

TFC: Admin of Hermitcraft (S1) First server to accept hybrids! {Human} {Training Xisuma 1st stage}

Oro: Admin of Unity, Second server to accept hybrids! {Dragon Hybrid}

Puffy: Admin of Safe Zone, Third server to accept hybrids! {Goat Hybrid} {Training Dream 1st stage}

Philza: Admin of Unknown {Server not name due to being a private server} {Training Wilbur 1st stage}

Captain Sparklez admin in training! {Royal Starborn}

ThinkNoodles admin in training! {Shifter}

Hypixles: Admin of Hypixel {His server} One of the first open servers, youngest admin! {Electric Eagle} Training ThinkNoodles, and Captain Sparklez!

Note there’s beginning stage training, their second stage of training is after they finish admin school and a admin picks them to be their permanent mentor!

Capricorn: Hello admins, and admins in training!

Aris: We brought you all here to do check up and well, we have a little problem…

TFC: What is that prime?

Scorpio: {His wings holding a little one close} Well the Jumbo family was looking over player codes, and their been one player jumping and hacking none stop into server and they manage to catch him, though they had to keep him at their place for awhile senses getting information here is hard form them…

Philza: How is that a problem now then?

Capricorn: The player jumping and hacking into high security servers was an 8 year old, who also has strong admin magic….

Admin: WHAT!?

Scorpio: Can you come out?

Scott: {Shakes his head no, and grips closer to scorpio}