Oops Wrong Room

Third Person's P.O.V

Sleep. Need a place to sleep. Is was all what the youngest triplet was thinking about during lunch. "Red everything alright? You aren't eating." Rye (who is the middle triplet) asked the so called 'Red'. Red looked over at Rye and nodded while signing to him 'Yes I'm alright, just tired.' There was a laugh from beside Rye, it was the eldest triplet, Rex. "Of course you are tired, you were up playing your flute last night until midnight"

Red nodded and took a small bite from whatever was on her tray. "How about you go find the nurses office and take a nap before 4th period?" Rye asked his little sister, Red nodded, got up and walked out of the cafe to go look for the nurse's office.

Red's P.O.V

I slowly walked around the huge school holding my teddy bear Bunick close to my chest. While I was walking girls kept giggling quietly and looked down at me. I sighed quietly because I couldn't find the nurse's office instead I found a music room that I heard was not being used. I shrugged, opened the door and peeked through the door to make sure no one was in here.

Once I saw nothing but a couch, I walked to the couch and climbed on it. I curled up in a small ball and slowly closed my eyes to fall into a deep sleep.

Third Person's P.O.V

Meanwhile the host club were walking to their club thinking of a new theme. "How about a red carpet theme?" Tamaki said while he was smiling wide "And Haruhi can wear a dress!" Kyoya shook his head while sighing and opened the door. "How about hell no!" Haruhi yelled but became quiet once she noticed a small 'boy' around Honey's height sleeping on the couch with a teddy bear.

"Who's that?" Tamaki yelled all surprised but Hikaru and Kaoru shushed him because they knew who the 'boy'. "Don't wake him up, that's Red Threat" Hikaru said "There's a reason why his last name is Threat" Kaoru finished and hid behind Mori with Hikaru.

While they where whispering, Red started to wake up from her nap, she yawned and rubbed her eyes. When she opened her eyes she stared at Honey while Honey stared back at her. "Hello!" Honey said cutely and that made the rest of the host club look at those two.

Red didn't answer but just got up fast and ran behind the couch. "Awe he's so cute!" Tamaki said. "Please don't hide Red Threat, we won't hurt you but where are your brothers?" And just as Kyoya said that the two other Threat brothers bursts in the club panting and with worried looks, which made the host club turn to them.