Music Class

3rd P.O.V

The triplets, twins and Haruhi were in their last class which was Music. It was the triplets next to perform their song that they were assigned. Rex went to the piano since he was going to play first.

As he was playing, everyone in the class watched with their eyes sparkling since they always loved when the Threats played music. The teacher put the music on the speaker for the whole school can hear. Everyone in the school stopped what they were doing and listened, thinking who could be the person, some thought it was Rex (which they were right), some thought it was Rye and some thought it Red. The whole school knew it was the Threats since the music teacher only puts the music on speaker if it's them or Tamaki (but he has music before lunch).

When Rex finished, everyone clapped and he bowed while getting up to give the bench to Rye. Rye sat down and started playing.

Girls squealed quietly since it was Rye and they loved the way he played this song. Each Threat had their eyes closed so far because they would always think about their parents when it involves music. As he was coming to an end, people around the school now knew it was Rex from the start and now it's Rye. Everyone was getting all happy for Red to play next.

Rye finished and he bowed causing girls to clap and squeal, then Red sat down and looked at the keys before starting. When the teacher gave Red to go, she  closed her eyes and started playing causing everyone to be quiet and listen.

The whole school was quiet listening to the song. It sounded so peaceful just like the other ones. Tears where falling down everyone's cheeks but the triplets. As Red finished, everyone didn't clap at first from being in a trance from listening to her play. But after a minute, the whole class was clapping but Red just sat there as did her brothers who stood there.

When the triplets were done, the teacher turned off the speakers and then the bell rang meaning it was the end of the day. Everyone ran out of class to either get home, club or wait for the host club. The twins and Haruhi waited for the Threats to come out of the classroom so they could all go to the club together. When the triplets came out, the first years walked to the host club with a comfortable silence.