Home

A/N: Picture from left to right: Rex, Rye and Red

Red's P.O.V

As my brothers and I got home, we heard Nana talking to Gran about who got to have us this weekend. Probably confused, you see we live with Nana who is our mom's mother and Gran is our dad's mother. We don't live with our parents since they are no longer here. They aren't dead just somewhere else, we don't know where and no one will tell us.

We walked to our study room where we do our homework, when we sat down our butlers walked in. "Afternoon Master Rex," said Bates who was the red hair, causing Rex to nod too busy playing video games and Bates put down the snacks in front of him. "Hello Master Rye" said Benson who has the glasses and Rye smiled answering him back like always. "Benson you don't need to be all polite when it's just us." Rye said while taking the tea from him.

"Red~!" I heard from Alf as he handed me my other stuff animal. "Mr. Fuzzy has missed you today and he also missed Bunick." he said while sitting beside with his smile. I looked up at him and hugged Alf since out of the butlers, he was one of my favourites, since he didn't call me Master or Madam. But as I looked around and tilted my head to Alf in confusion on why Archer wasn't here. Alf knew what I might and smiled. "He's in the kitchen" And I soon ran to the kitchen with Alf following me since he was my personal butler. 

Bates is Rex's personal butler, Benson is Rye's personal butler,  Alf is mine and Archer is the new head butler

Bates is Rex's personal butler, Benson is Rye's personal butler,  Alf is mine and Archer is the new head butler. First it was Devon but now he is Nana's personal butler so Archer became the head butler for my brothers and I. When Alf and I got in the kitchen, I ran and jumped on Archer's back hugging him like a koala bear causing Alf and Archer to chuckle. "Welcome home Ruby." Archer said and smiled softly since only him and Nana call me by my real name when it's us home.

Everyone in the house knows that I'm a girl but only Nana, Gran and Archer call me Ruby most of the time. My brothers and everyone else calls me Red and rarely Ruby if I'm in trouble. I whispered while hiding my head in between his neck. "I'm home Archie" causing him to pat my head and Alf whining a bit. "Hey Archer! Red my master now!" I giggled quietly and climbed down from Archer's back and hugged Alf causing him to lift me up. "Then if Ruby is, get her back to the study room to do her homework." Archer said while smiling softly.

Alf nodded and carried me back to the study room to do 'homework.' We were doing homework until Rex started to groan about not understanding anything and Ryan went to the garden since he finished right when Alf and I came back. "Master Rex, what is wrong now?" Bates asked already knowing the answer. "I give up Bates!" Rex whined while throwing his head back, Alf and I giggled quietly while Bates again tried to explain the question.

3rd P.O.V

An hour passed and Rex was finally finishing science with of course Bates helping him. Alf holding Red while she slept head on his lap and having her homework finished before Rex because Alf did it for her. When Rex was about to close his eyes, Archer walked in the study saying "Dinner is ready Rex and Ruby." Causing Rex to groan and get up walking with Bates following him. And Alf carrying Red who just woke up from Alf waking her up.