Mama? Papa?

Rex and Rye were pushed on the ground beside Red, the now three Threats were siting on the ground tied. Rex smirked a little and Rye smiled softly at their sister, which made Red smile a little nodding. When the triplets looked around the place, they waited for William, Red had told her brothers through her mind who it was. Rex shook his head since he thought that he was done with William and for Rye, he wished he was able to deal with himself a long time ago. "Do you think that this being the third time of being kidnapped, it would stop?"  Rex asked his siblings in his mind which caused Red to shrug and Rye responded to his older brother. "Who knows. They do say things come in threes."

While the three talked, they finally saw William walking into the room with Gina following him. William smirked and chuckled walking around the triplets. "Well, well, you three seem to have grown up so quickly." William said which made the triplets to roll their eyes. "And especially you, little Ruby." He finished which caused the triplets to have wide eyes. He laughed tilting his head back with a smirk and ripped off the tape that was covering Rex's mouth. "I do not care about you three anymore. All I care about is where your parents are.They have something that I need. And I know that you are still looking. So you must know what I want." William said which made Rex spit in his face glaring. "We will never tell!" Rex said. William shook his head smirking. "Are you sure about that? Gina!" William shouted which made Gina pick up Red holding a knife to her throat.

Before Rex could yell, he was stopped when he heard a voice he didn't think he would hear in forever. "Don't you dare hurt my children!" This caused William to turn around to see the mother of Rex, Rye and Red. And beside her was a man who was holding up a folder. "I know that you want this William. But it's useless. You will not be able to play it." Their father said which caused the kids to look confused but Red's eyes widen when she saw the title on the folder. It was the song she was humming while being kidnapped but it was the full song. "You never know!" William said. "Onii-chan, what Papa is holding is the song we have been learning for years." Red said which surprised her brothers, because they remembered when they first found the song.

That song was told be the toughest to play, because you needed three people to play it and not just any three people. People who are connected. "No. We do know." Their father spoke while stepping closer, but stopped when he saw Gina bring the knife closer to Red's neck. "Release my children William!" Their mother said but he smirked and shook his head. "Oh no, I wont till you hand me the folder." He said back but he got cut off when the windows broke and glass shatter from the men that always protects the triplets. It surprised William and Gina which caused her to drop Red and the knife, she was about to run but got stopped by one of the guys.

"We should have dealt with a different way cousin." Devon said as he walked in. They men in black surrounded William, Gina and some of William's men. William tched as he was held from moving. "Weg met ze (Get rid of them)." Devon said and the men on the Threats nodded and disappeared with William, Gina and his men.

~Time Skip~

Rex, Rye and Red were sitting outside the warehouse as a nurse checked on them. The three of them looked at their parents, still unsure that it was them till they saw Devon bow at them. "It is good to see you two alive and well." He spoke which caused Mr and Mrs. Threat to smile gently at him. They then looked at their children with guilt, they walked to them slowly. "Hello our triple threats." Their father said with a smile which made the triplets' eyes widen. "We missed you." Their mother said while tears fell down her face. "Mama? Papa?" Red said which made their parents nod. "Yes, our little Ruby?" Papa said to her which made the kids smile wide and run to their parents to hug them tightly.