Join The Host Club?

3rd P.O.V

The triplets went to bed after dinner, well technically Rex and Bates went to the game room to play video games, Rye and Benson went for a swim and Red went out to get ice cream with Alf. They walked to the ice cream place - wait let me rewrite it - Alf walked with Red on his back -much better -. When the butler and master got in the door, making the small door bell ring to tell that there is a costumer.

They waited in line while randomly playing rock- paper-scissors, and Alf playing fair that means he wasn't letting Red win easily. When they got to their turn to order, Alf had won 4 games and Red won 4 too making them have a tie breaker later when they get home. After ordering, Alf carried Red to a table near the door and the window, setting her down and sitting across from her. In a comfortable and quiet air the two ate, Red eating strawberry ice cream and Alf eating chocolate chip ice cream.

In the end, their peaceful moment was ruined with loud noises across their table. Red and Alf looked over to see who is causing the loudness. Alf looked at the table with wonder and Red shook her head knowing it was Suoh-senpai and the Hitachiin twins talking loudly and joking around with Fujioka. Alf chuckled at the scene and looked at Red with a amuse smile. "They seem to be having a fun time, right Red? And it seems like they are from your school too." Alf said while Red nodded going back to eating the ice cream.

Kyoya glanced over to the table with Red and Alf. He then whispered to Tamaki while pointing to the table. Tamaki stopped arguing with Hikaru and Karou and got up from his seat to walk to Red's table while showing a soft smile. Alf noticed him walking to their table and he got up standing in front of Red with a serious face - which is only when he is protecting Red -. Tamaki stopped walking and looked at Alf then spoke. "Hello Threat-san, its great to see you" Tamaki started.

Alf frowned at Tamaki and spoke. "How dare you speak to Red-sama like that." Alf said and Red peeked her head and tugged Alf's shirt a bit. Alf looked down and got to Red's height so she can whisper in his ear. 'He's my senpai' Red whispered quietly making Alf nod.

The rest of the host club watched while standing beside Tamaki. Alf turned back to the group and smiled while bowing. "I'm sorry for being rude to you sir, I was just protecting my Master Red." The club (expect Kyoya) looked at Red with confusion and Kyoya nodded since he knew about the Threat family being rich.

After a while, it became quiet some people thought it was awkward but Red and Alf were fine with the peace. Red soon got up for she had finally finished eating her ice cream. When Alf and Red were about to leave, Kyoya cleared his voice and spoke up. "Excuse me Threat-san, I was wondering if you and your brothers would come back to the host club tomorrow lunch? For we can talk about you three becoming hosts?"

Red whispered in Alf's ear since Alf was carrying Red. Alf turned around holding Red and spoke in a gentle way. "Red-sama said that he will ask his brothers, for he cannot answer if they will come." And with that, Alf carried Red out of the store and all the home.

The host club then looked at Kyoya about to ask why he would say that but Kyoya beat them to it. "It seems like the triplets are popular among both girls and boys and that will be very helpful for us." The rest nodded slowly and they finally decided to all go home but having a tiny fight of who got to take Haruhi home -the twins and Tamaki as well as Honey were the ones arguing-.