Halloween

After that day, everything was back to normal - well sorta of normal as Rex kept warning the hosts not to say anything to Red. After a week later of that day, Halloween was coming up which means a new theme for the Host Club. The Club was sitting around the table in the music room thinking of what they should do this Halloween. The triplets weren't paying attention as Kyoya asked the triplets to make a Halloween Mix for Club. "We should do Angels and Demons! And I can be the leader!" Tamaki stated which caused made Rye look up and raise his hand. "It would be an odd number." Rye pointed out causing the orange hair twins to nod. Red got up which caused the boys in the club to watch her.

Red was wearing her bluetooth headphones which was connected to laptop and started dancing a bit with her eyes closed. "What is Red-chan doing?" Honey asked tilting his head, Rye looked over and then looked at her laptop to see some music playing. "Testing out what songs would be good for the event." Rex answered which caused Tamaki to smile wide and about to go join her but Rex glared at him. "Dont even think about it." Rex said and Rye finished for his brother. "It will make Red lose her motive." This caused Tamaki to pout sadly disappointed that he couldnt dance with Red. He sat back down but looked over at Red when she took off her headphones and walked to the table softly tapping Honey's arm. 

This caused all the club guys to look at her and glare at Honey while Honey blushed a bit looking at Red tilting his head. "Yes Red-chan?" Honey asked while smiling that Red wanted his attention than the other hosts. "He wants your help with dancing." Ryan answered after hearing Red speak to him through their mind. "Sure!" Honey said getting off of his seat and let Red take his hand walking in the middle of the room. "How'd you know what he wanted?" Kyoya asked Rye who just shrugged going back to reading. "We have a way." Rex answered for his brother which caused Kyoya to type in his laptop. 

Red took her headphones out and started playing the music on her laptop and took Honey's hands to started dancing leading him in the steps, but stopped halfway through the song causing Honey to pout. Red looked at her brothers tilting her head asking if the song was good which got them to nod their heads. "It's good. Don't forget to add the lyrics." Rye said Red hummed then headed back to her laptop totally forgetting about the short third year. As she kept quiet on her laptop, the hosts went back to planning the dance.

~Time Skip to Halloween~

The host club was in the club room waiting for the triplets to come, it was weird that they didnt join the twins and Haruhi but Rye said that they would be coming in later since they had to get their outfit

The host club was in the club room waiting for the triplets to come, it was weird that they didnt join the twins and Haruhi but Rye said that they would be coming in later since they had to get their outfit. The hosts were sad since Red wasnt here yet but they hid it behind their smile when they were with their guests.

"I wonder what the triplets are going to be!" one guest said causing more to listen in and to question. "I think that Rex would be wearing the demon's costume!" Another girl said causing fans of Rex to squeal at that. "And Rye would totally be angel!" A fan of Rye said causing the fans of him to have heart eyes. "And I think that Red would be both?!" Which caused the hosts to imagine that and blush but the chatting stopped when the lights went off and smoke started forming. The girls screamed and the hosts looked around confused not knowing what was happening and when the music started playing a different song, they started freaking out. (A/N: Play the music)

The lights started flickering and a evil laugh was heard

The lights started flickering and a evil laugh was heard. "I hope you are ready to be under a spell my pretties~!" A voice said then a spot went on to Rex in a witch costume and 'floating' on his broom, this caused the fans of Rex to scream and squeal with heart eyes. He smirked when he heard a howl then the spot light went off on Rex but on Rye who was in a werewolf costume, he smiled while his tail moved side to side. "Let's go play  fetch~" He said which caused his fans to drool and have heart eyes. When he winked, the light went off from him then doors slammed opened where the smoke turned red and the light went onto Red who was dressed as the devil.

Red's eyes glowed causing everyone to gasp, she then gave a wicked smile then blew a kiss causing the light to turn off again. And finally the spot light landed on a mini stage where the triplets stood there. The guests and hosts looked shocked on how they were able to move to the stage so fast. "Trick or Treat~" The triplets said which caused the everyone to cheer. "And Happy Halloween~" they finished, then the lights went back on and music started playing, after that little show, the club went on till the very end.

A/N: So sorry for the really late update and sorry if this chapter isnt good...