Being Ruby for One Day Part 1

3rd P.O.V

It was the next day after the hosts visited the Threat house and it was a weekend causing the Threat household to be quiet. It was normal in the house but this day felt different, why did it feel different? Well it was because no one was in the house but Red. Not even the butlers or the maids was in the house. The reason? Well every month, there is one weekend that Red gets to be Ruby. It was something that everyone in the household thought would be best for her since one day she'll get to be a girl again. Even though she gets her period every month, she still acts like a guy no matter what because she doesn't feel any pain like other females do sometimes.

Red's day started with waking up and heading to this room, the room where she can dress up as her true gender, she quickly ran to the room knowing that no one was home. Even though everyone in the household knew she was a girl, they weren't used to Red wearing girl clothes, so it was better for everyone to be gone doing whatever. Red hummed quietly picking the outfit she wanted to wear. She had to also pick a wig and coloured contacts so no one knows that it's her except her family, maids, butlers and bodyguards by this bracelet that has a tracker in it too make sure she is safe.

While she was looking around for the outfit of the day, she started remembering of what everyone would be doing. Red smiled remembered that Rex would be with Bates and Archer at a baseball game, so she knew not to go there, and she then remembered that Rye would be with Benson and Alf at the mall so she knew that it wouldn't be good for her to go. Red kept thinking of what to wear because she had to make sure it was a proper outfit so she had to remember where everyone would be. She then remembered that Nana and Gran would be together drinking tea and playing chess with Devon. 

Finally she stopped right in front of the perfect outfit, she was going to go to the amusement park and with a smile she quickly grabbed everything, she of course knew that the rest of the maids, and butlers plus bodyguards would be home with their family. She started playing music in the room while she danced and changed feeling free.

She first put on her underwear and bra, it felt weird to her but its common for her to wear bras. She then put on leggings then a black skirt, she pulled a light pink top over her hair then tucked it in the skirt. Next Red put on a belt to make sure the skirt doesn't fall, and now it was time for her to do the wig. She started off with brushing her purple hair to get rid of the knots and bed hair causing her to giggle a bit. Red then started brushing it back putting bobby pins in her hair to make it stay down. Put hair spray in to keep it down more, then Red first brushed the brown wig to make sure it was not messy. She then started putting it on her head pinning it down to make sure it wasn't going to move. 

Red brushed it more and put it in pigtails with big pink hair ties. She fixed the bangs, smiled a bit then when to put the brown eye contacts in her eyes. After that, she did light makeup on her face, it was the only way for her to look like a different person. Normally she wouldn't do this but she had to be careful. She put on black running shoes on, then looked at herself in the mirror that was in the room and smiled because that means no one will know who she was.

 She put on black running shoes on, then looked at herself in the mirror that was in the room and smiled because that means no one will know who she was

All that was left was the bracelet that would tell everyone where she is at all time. Red went to a drawer and opened it, grabbing the one thing left for her look. She put it on and started heading down and out the house with her bag, heading to the park and ready to enjoy her day of being Ruby.

 She put it on and started heading down and out the house with her bag, heading to the park and ready to enjoy her day of being Ruby

~Time Skip~

Red's P.O.V

I reached the park, waiting in line to pay for the ticket to get in, as I waited I heard voices that sound just like the host clubs behind me. I turned around a bit and there they were, the Host Club standing behind me. I sighed knowing that I have to be extra careful because of them- oh wait they don't know what I sound like- you see, when I'm dressed as Ruby, I can speak which is great! I smiled knowing that, I reached the ticket guy and paid for half price because first the guy was flirting with me and I said I'll go on a date with him during his break if he let me pay for half off.

I walked into the park and smiled looking around wondering where I should go first, what rides I should do. I finally decided to start walking to the left side of the park holding my bag on my back and the map, today is being Ruby for one day and I am going to enjoy it to the fullest, but let's hope that the Host Club don't come near me.

3rd Person P.O.V

But little did she know that Kyoya noticed her, and told the group to go the same way she went but to keep a distance without explaining why.