Bit Of The Past

Picture is Red, Rye and Rex

3rd P.O.V

The triplets stayed in the school library after school for they were waiting for their ride. As they waited, Rex was looking at his wallet, Rye was on his laptop and Red was sleeping with her head on the table and in her arms. Rex sighed while looking at the only and last family picture in his wallet that had his parents in it. The picture was the last one, then after that day their parents went missing.

Rex smiled a tiny bit when he noticed that he was in their mother's arms, he was always a momma's boy, he never left her side because it always calmed him down

Rex smiled a tiny bit when he noticed that he was in their mother's arms, he was always a momma's boy, he never left her side because it always calmed him down. As he closed his eyes a bit, he started to just think of when his mother was very proud of him when he had to watch his siblings.

While Rye was on his laptop, he too was looking at the same picture but with a small frown of sadness. He looked at their father's arms, noticing he was in them. Rye sighed quietly thinking of a time where their father asked them each which present they want for being good when Gran babysat them. Rye slowly smiled remembering when he asked their father if he could have their father's compass, since their father and Rye always pretended to travel in the backyard as travellers.

As for Red, she was dreaming of both parents, she smiled softly in her sleep when she dreamt of the time where both parents always played music for her as she danced. Their father would always hold her in his arms while dancing and singing while their mother would always play the cello.

But after Rex's phone rang, Rex closed his wallet quickly while answering it, Rye closed his laptop quickly as well and putting it in his bag, and Red slowly woke up while rubbing her eyes and yawning. Rex got up after talking on the phone with Bates and his siblings followed in suit walking out of the library and school not noticing the host club who still stayed after school to talk about how to inform their guests the new hosts.

When the triplets left the school, the hosts looked at them with wonder on how they could change their emotions so quickly. But only Kyoya noticed what was on Rye's laptop, and once the triplets left, Kyoya started to look up the Threats' past, even if it's a bit of the past of them.

Later the hosts left to go home and when Kyoya was on his laptop in his bedroom, he noticed a picture of the Threats (picture is at the top). He stared at it with wide eyes finally understanding why the Threats sounded so familiar to him.