Taken!

~When Red went to the bathroom~

Red finished washing her hand and headed out of the boys' bathroom (A/N: I know its weird but its the only way she can make people think she's a male.) and started heading to the room where the dance was. She was holding Bunick humming quietly as she turned the corner but before she could keep heading to the dance, she was grabbed from behind. Her eyes widen when she felt someone covering her mouth and dragging her away. Red tried to get out of the grip of the stranger but they tighten their grip on her and put a cloth over her mouth from stopping Red from screaming for help. As the stranger was taking Red away, she dropped Bunick which caused her to start tearing up and slowly black out from the smell on the cloth. She didn't have time to activate her emergency bracelet that she was wearing to let the people who watch over her what was happening.

~Time Skip~

Red was tied up in a van in a trunk as she stared at the darkness while listening to van drive. She couldn't move her arms to reach her bracelet as they were tied and she couldn't speak or scream as her mouth was covered. Red mind wonder trying to figure out who was took her, why was she being taken and does the person who took her want something? As she was thinking, she felt the van stop driving and heard the van turn off. Red closed her eyes to pretend that she was still passed out, she felt arms picking her up gently which made her almost laugh at how gently the kidnapper was being when they forced her in the car.

She felt herself being set down on a floor gently which made her open her eyes to see her kidnapper. Her eyes widen as she looked at the person, they smiled while standing beside someone else.

~With Rex, Rye, Haruhi, Bates and the hosts~

The dance had to end early because of Red being missing, sure the guests were sad that it couldnt last longer but they understood when Tamaki said "Although we wanted this dance to go on till midnight, I feel like it would be best for everyone to sleep and dream. Plus Santa Claus will be coming soon!" This caused the girls to agree and leave while saying goodbye as their favourite hosts waved with a fake smile.

As the last guest left, and Bates closed the doors so that no one enters, the hosts looked at Rex and Rye with worried. "We need to find her!" Tamaki yelled as he held Bunick that Bates found before the dance ended early. Honey's eyes were coated with tears as he thought of the danger Red could be in. Although Red's brothers were calm, they were freaking out inside and trying to contact Red through their minds, but nothing. Which meant that she was too far from them. Kyoya quickly got on his phone and called his people to look into the cameras, Mori was staring blankly at nothing as he felt lost for not being there for Red. Hikaru frowned looking at the floor while his brother Karou looked at the flower he was going to give to Red during the dance.

Bates called Archer to explain what has happened, and Rye finally snapped out of being calmed when he quickly looked at his phone to see if Red activated her tracker, but he saw nothing, only his and Rex's whereabouts. Rex noticed what his brother was doing and looked at him hoping he had anything. "Did she?" Rex asked but all he got was a shake of the head, till his eyes widen when he saw a purple dot blinking and heard Rex's phone going off. This surprised the hosts and Haruhi but not, the Threats and Bates as they knew that purple dot was Red and that noise was the people who watches over the Threats.

~Time Skip~

Red was able to activate her bracelet when her kidnappers left the room and untied her hands but tied them in the front. She was in shock when she saw the new maid Gina and this old butler named William. He was Nana's butler before Devon but got fired for giving out information on the family and almost killing the triplets. Red wondered why William was out and able to catch her. She also wondered what the reason for this, and how was Gina, the new maid was roped in. As she waited for either answers or being released, she started playing a soft tune in her head to calm herself. It was Moonlight Sonata 1st Movement  that her parents used to play for her before bed. Red smiled a little as she was happy that she found the music sheet and glad that her family was into the music industry.

Her thoughts got cut off when she heard the door being opened and seeing her brothers standing in front of her with their arms being tied behind their backs.

~When Rex and Rye got caught~

As the tracker blinked, Rex and Rye took off before explaining anything. The quickly ran following the tracker, sure they should've had Bates with them or help from their watchers but they didnt care about that. All they cared about is their sister and the danger she is in, I mean it's not like it was the first time something like this happened. 

~Flashback~

The first time was a couple years after their parents went away. The triplets were home with this old butler named William, and their friends, Archer, Bates, Benson and Alf while their Nana was out. 

The Threats and their friends (before being hired as butlers) were in a room playing a board game while William was 'cooking'. But he wasn't cooking, he was turning on all the sinks, bathtubs, and showers on to start a flood. William tried to drown Nana's grandchildren and the butlers, but he wasn't able to as he didnt realize that Devon was still home. Devon saved the kids by walking around the house and hearing the water flowing, he was a bit late as the water did go up to their chins and none of the kids knew how to swim yet. That caused Red to have a fear of being in a room of water rising.

The second time was a year later after that water problem when William took the Threats out shopping but instead took them to a cabin in a forest far away from town. He didnt feed them or give them anything to drink for a month. They kidnapping was all over the news with their photo (A/N: At the top) showing who they were and that there was an award. The triplets were able to be found by a couple of teens going camping near the cabin

And the third time William almost got away but didnt, he kidnapped them again. But he took them on a boat tied up and threw them in the water but got caught when the triplets put on their trackers. And right when the triplets activated them, they got saved before Red drowned. Yeah William threw the youngest since he wanted answers about their parents, but they wouldnt speak. So he thought that since they cared so much for their youngest sibling, then they would speak.

Rex and Rye made it to an old warehouse but they got caught by a couple of people who were taking photos of them. But when they got caught, they didnt see two adults that looked like them near them.

A/N: I hope everyone is enjoying it... And this is William, I wouldve showed it at the start of this chapter but I didnt want to ruin the chapter.

 And this is William, I wouldve showed it at the start of this chapter but I didnt want to ruin the chapter