Host Club Meet The Threats

Picture is Rex, Red and Rye

Rex and Rye panted once they reached the music room. "S-Step away f-from Red!" Rex panted while threating the Host Club. They moved away from the couch slowly not really want to get hurt. "Red, its okay Rex and I are here for you" Rye said and Red ran to her brothers with her teddy bear and hide behind her eldest brother.

Rye checked to see if the Host Club did something to her and Rex looked at them with an evil look. "Did they hurt you?" Rye asked and Red shook her head. "Excuse me Mr Threat, but I don't know why you would being mad at us when your little brother was napping in our club room" Kyoya said to Rex and Rye. Rye's eyes widen and gasped "I'm so sorry! Red didn't mean to intrude, we will be leaving -" but he got cut off by Tamaki picking up Rye's hand.

"Oh no! It's alright!" He smiled "How about you and your brothers come and stay?" Tamaki said with a smile, everyone looked at him surprised by his action. Rex grabbed Tamaki's and took it off Rye's hand. "Don't you dare touch my brother's hand Suoh." Which then made Tamaki's eyes to widen.

Rye slapped Rex's head and scold him. "I'm so sorry Tamaki-senpai, please forgive my brother." Rye said while looking at Tamaki and Tamaki just smiled. "It's okay but would you three like to join for some snacks and treats?" He asked causing Red's eyes to light up and look at Rex and Rye with pleading eyes.

Rex groaned quietly not wanting to but he couldn't say no to Red. Rye nodded and smiled softly. "We would like to but after school would best-" Rye got cut off from the lunch bell ringing to say it's over. The host club nodded as they watched the triplets leave and head to their last class.

The Threats walked down the hall, Rex leading with an upset face, Rye following with a calm face and as for Red, she was holding onto the back of Rye's shirt while rubbing her eyes.

They reached Science class and when they walked in they saw the twins and the brown haired hosts in their class. Rex sighed quietly while walking to the back of the class, Rye nodded to them with a small smile as a greeting following Rex. And Red didn't pay attention but sat in between her two brothers. 'This is going to be a long period.' Rex thought knowing that as soon as class ended, the three first year hosts would drag him and his siblings back to the club.

----
Hello everyone, I'm really sorry for not updating for a long time. I had trouble getting this chapter written the way I wanted. And from now on I'll be updating this book. Sorry if it's bad. And again I'm sorry for taking a long time to update this. 🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️