New Hosts

3rd P.O.V

The hosts were chatting with their guests and the triplets just sat alone without guests until three girls came and sat in front of them.  "U-Um hello I'm Mika" the one in the middle said shyly with brown short hair, "I'm Mari" the one on the right of Mika said with black hair and the one on the left of Mika who spoke with the same colour as Mari. "I'm Hana."

Rye smiled softly and got up bowing

Rye smiled softly and got up bowing. "Hello, I'm Ryan," he said making the girls to blush and smile and Rex just stared at them speaking with a smirk. "Rex is the name, make sure you remember if you want to be with me" while giving a wink causing the girls to blush more. Red shyly waved and whispered quietly while hiding behind Rye. "I-I'm R-Red" and that caused the three to squeal which made more girls to look over at the triplets and their guests.

While the triplets were talking to the girls, the hosts watched them secretly checking on how they are doing. "They are good." Tamaki said and the twins nodded in agreement. "I can see Rex being the  Rebel/Player Type," Tamaki started. "And Ryan is the Caring/Loyal Type" Renge said. "And finally Red" Hikaru started "Would be the" Kaoru added. "Shy & Confusing Type" The twins said at the same time. The four of them nodded in agreement.

As the four watched the Threats, they heard Mika ask about family. Rex leaned forward, "Why do you want to know? Do you want to be part of it?" He smirked causing her to blush, Rye smiled softly. "What is it that you want to know about them?" He asked and Hana spoke "Who do you live with? Do you have other siblings?" While causing some more girls to come join and the hosts. Red played with her sleeve while looking down, Rex leaned back kicking his feet up to the table. The two of the Threats waited for Rye to answer for he could make up something better then them.

Rye folded his hands in his lap and looked at everyone in front of his siblings and him. He smiled sadly and started telling the story. "Well, the three of us live with our Nana, our Mother's mother. On weekends we go to Gran, our Father's mother sometimes. We don't live with our parents, since they are no longer in our lives." He said causing the guests and the hosts expect Mori and Kyoya to gasp. Rye wasnt lying about them not being in their lives, he just didnt say they went missing. "We lost them when we were 5, so we have been with our Nana for 10 years now." Rex said causing some tears.

Rye didn't want to keep this sad atmosphere so he changed the subject really fast. "But we have our Nana, Gran, Benson, Bates, Alf and Archer with us." he said while smiling "And we have you lovely girls too" causing them to blush.  After that there was cheerful talking, but deep down the Threats were hurting since they wanted to find their parents and ask why they left.

The morning ended and classes went by fast making it lunch time. The triplets walked to the music room for Kyoya asked them to come back to see if they wanted to be hosts. As they walked, girls squealed happily while waving at them. Rex carried Red on his back and walked beside Rye with his usual bored face, but he noticed that Rye wasnt himself. Rex patted his younger brother's back and mumbled. "Dont worry Rye, we'll find them and we'll get our answers." Making Rye nod a bit and putting his small smile.

When the triplets got to the room, they walked in and saw the host club standing waiting for them. "What is your answer?" Kyoya asked getting straight to the point. Rye bowed while speaking "We will like to join the Host Club Ootori-sempai." Rex then bowed with Red still on his back, as Rye kept talking "Please take care of us." Tamaki smiled widely while clapping. "Welcome to the club my sons!" he yelled happily. Honey then jumped to them while smiling. "Yay New Hosts!" he said.