Red's Injury

Third P.O.V

Rex and Rye quickly made their way to the front of the school witch Rex carrying an injured Red and Rye on the phone with their driver to quickly come to school. The three Threats made it to the front of the school and waited for the car to get to the school. "It's gonna be okay Red, we will be home soon." Rex said calmly while running his fingers through her hair. Red normally would respond with a hum or a nod but because of the pain, she just stayed still in her eldest brother's arms. Finally the car got to the school and the three siblings got into the car. Rye told the driver to quickly get home and to let all the butlers and maids that it was an emergency.

~Time Skip~

Red laid in her bed after being treated by their home doctor, she held her two stuffed animals and watched the tv play a random show. Red couldnt move much as the ladder had landed on her back and if she moved she would cry out in pain. As Red was in her room, her brothers explained to their Nana what had happened. Nana listened and frowned but told the two that we shouldn't cause any trouble to anyone even though Red was hurt. Their talk was interpreted by the door belling and Archer coming into the living room after answering the door. "Madam, it seems like the triplets have some guests who would like to check up on Miss Ruby." Archer said which made him let show the host club in their normal clothes with a worried expression.

Rex looked over and glared but Rye gave the club members a small smile, Nana smiled softly at the hosts and waved them to come in the living room. "Please come in, Ruby is doing okay, no need to worry." Nana told the hosts which caused them to sigh with relief. "Thank goodness!" Tamaki said but bit his lip looking at Rex, and Rye. "We are sorry that we had caused Ruby pain..." he continued but Nana shook her head gently and raised her hand to her two grandsons. "It is alright, would you like to see her? I see that you have brought her some flowers and sweets." Nana said which caused the hosts to nod their heads.

Nana called out Alf to bring them to Red's room when she saw him carry ice cream. Alf nodded his head while bowing in respect. The hosts got up and followed but Archer gently grabbed Kyoya's arm to stop him. "Madam would like to speak with you." It surprised him but he nodded even though he wanted to see Red to make sure that she was doing okay.

~Time Skip~

Kyoya, and Nana were now sitting in Nana's private room, Archer handed each one a cup of tea and locked the door so no one can enter. Kyoya was confused on why she wanted to speak to him. "It seems like you have noticed something is happening." Nana started off. "Are you talking about the triplets being followed?" Kyoya asked. "Yes." She started then looked at Archer nodding her head to give the go ahead to dropping a file in front of Kyoya. "In this file is information that my grandchildren have made on finding their parents." Nana pushed the file closer to Kyoya which surprised him and he kept listening. "But what this file," Archer took out another file and placed it beside the first one. "Is information on some people who are targeting the triplets."  Archer finished.

The boy's eyes widen when he heard what the butler had said. "What do you mean, targeting?" Kyoya asked, Nana took another sip of her tea and looked straight into his eyes. "There is a reason why their parents disappeared. They went into hiding to protect themselves and their children. But it seems like someone who was targeting them have figured out that my daughter and son-in-law had children. So now they are targeting them, to get information on their parents." Nana said which made Kyoya to make a fist and nodded. "And since I know who you are and what you can do. I need you to look into this, find out who is targeting my grandchildren and stop them." She finished saying and her tea, she then dismissed Kyoya who agreed to help because he didnt want anything to happen to Red (and her brothers).

~To Red's Room~

Alf knocked on the door to his best friend's room, the door opened which surprised Alf as he knew Red should be in bed resting but he saw the new maid Gina in the room. Gina gave Alf a fake smile and bowed letting more room for Alf and the guests to go in. Gina then walked out, Alf frowned watching in wonder as he never seen Gina and that only a few can be in Red's room. He let it slide and walked in with the hosts (expect Kyoya) following him. "Red-sama~! I got the ice cream!!! Plus it seems your friends have came to visit you!" Alf said and frown when he saw Red look at him blankly, he sighed quietly since he knew she was in pain.

Alf left the ice cream on the nightstand and helped Red sit up which caused her to whimper a bit and for her friends to frown. Alf handed her the ice cream and patted her head. "I will leave you alone with your friends." he said, bowed and then walked out. Red quietly ate her ice cream, Honey and Mori went to her bed and handed her some roses. "For you Red-chan! So you can get better!" Honey said, Red looked at Honey and nodded in thanks. Then Hikaru and Kaoru gave her some roses too, they then kissed her cheek smiling softly at her. Haruhi gave Red some cookies she baked and said to get well soon. Tamaki then cried since he didnt want to see Red hurt but gave her roses as well. Red stared at them blankly and then she noticed Kyoya walking in her room to give her roses.  

A/N: So sorry if this chapter isnt good....