The Moonlight Sonata Dance

The Threats and Haruhi made it to the club and opened the door to see the boys at their tables acting like they didnt just confess their feelings to Red. Haruhi went to her table of guests after shyly giving Rye a smile which made Rex smirk and nudge his brother in the side. "Since the others have been confessing their loves to Red, you should do the same." Rex said which made Red blush more and Rye to glare at his brother with a blush. "Not till you confess to Bates." Rye replied back as he headed to their table that left Rex speechless. Red looked at her older brother then followed her other brother to the table to see her guests. "I guess it's noticeable." Rex said to himself.

The club went on for awhile then it ended with a few guests leaving to head home. The triplets were about to leave but they got stopped with Tamaki clearing his throat. The triplets to turn to see all the hosts who had given roses to the youngest. "What is your answer Red-chan?" Tamaki asked while it made Hikaru and Kaoru to bite their lips, Mori to stare at Red, Honey to tighten his grip on Usa-chan, and Kyoya to push his glasses up. Haruhi watched this and sighed quietly shaking her head seeing that Red wasnt going to answer as they all asked in one day. "It's best to give her time." Haruhi and Rye said at the same time which caused them to blush a little.

Even though the guys wanted the answer to who she will choose, they agreed to let her think about it and not push her.

~Time Skip to a Week~

It was a week after Red was confessed to 6 hosts, and it was New Years Eve as well. The Threats had thought of hosting a party for the return of their parents and New Year. The guests were just going to be close family, friends, and the club. As the household was preparing for the party, no one knew what the triplets had in plan. The three have been practicing the three movements of Moonlight Sonata, because they were going to confess their love to their crush. As they were working on it, they didnt hear their parents enter the music room and watching their children with love. "Can't believe we had to miss them grow up." Their father said which caused their mother to nod smiling sadly. "Especially Red. I wasnt there for her when she got her period... I-I" their mother teared up and that made her husband to hold her. 

The triplets finished practicing and turned around when they heard their mother crying. "Mama, Papa? What's wrong?" Red asked and they shook their head smiling gently. "Nothing dear, just admiring our little triple threats." Their father said.

~Time Skip~

Guests where chatting with each other, some greeting the Threats' parents and saying how much they missed them, they kept chatting till they were stopped by the music stopped playing

Guests where chatting with each other, some greeting the Threats' parents and saying how much they missed them, they kept chatting till they were stopped by the music stopped playing. Everyone looked up at a mini stage where a piano was and a spot light was on it. They watched in wonder as they saw the oldest triplet wearing a green suit, he bowed as he greeted everyone. The guests watched when he sat down at the piano and started playing.

When he hit the first note, everyone in the family knew what was happening. Rex was playing the Moonlight Sonata: 1st Movement. Some of the guests who were married, or dating started dancing as it was a tradition. The guests who werent with anyone, watched in envy, wishing that they could dance but they couldn't. As Rex kept playing, another spot light turned on and moved to around, looking for the person who Rex was playing for. The ones who werent dancing, watched to see who it could be, who could have took Rex's heart?

When Rex hit the last note, the light that was moving around the house, landed on Bates. Some guests gasped as they knew that Bates was Rex's childhood friend and butler. Bates' eyes were widen at this as he knew what the song was about and how that Rex just confessed his love through music. Rex looked up from playing, he got up and made his way to Bates, with the light that was on Rex now following him to make the two spot lights into one big spot light. Rex looked up at Bates with a blush but he calmly took Bates' hands and spoke loud for everyone to hear. "Will you be mine?" Rex asked and Bates kept quiet, the whole room kept quiet till they saw Bates take Rex's face in his hands kissing him.

Everyone cheered or clapped, Rex's parents, and grandmothers smiled seeing the love Bates and Rex shared. Everything calmed down when the lights on Rex and Bates turned off but one went back to the piano to where Rye was wearing a red suit. He sat down on at the piano and started playing just like his older brother. The music was different but the family knew that this piece was; Moonlight Sonata: 2nd Movement. That meant that Rye had someone he wanted to confess.

The married and dating couples danced again along with Rex and Bates, as they were dancing the same spot light that was moving during Rex's playing, came back on and moved around the room looking for Rye's love. When Rye got to the end on the song, the light stopped moving and landed on a girl named Haruhi. The host club gasped along with the Threats' family and friends. Haruhi who was wearing a pink dress, blushed as she was being stared at and as Rye made his way to her with the light following him.

He got on one knee while taking her hand and kissed it looking up to her. The crowd watched to see what her answer would be when he asked; "Will you be mine?" It took five minutes of her not answering as she was too shy but she did nod her head softly making everyone cheer. Rye smiled wide and got up kissing her, the crowd kept cheering but where excited to see if Red would confess. As the lights on Rye and Haruhi turned off like Rex's one was on the piano again. 

The crowd turned to see Red playing the last movement; Moonlight Sonata: 3rd Movement. This one no one dance to expect Rex and Bates under a green light, Rye and Haruhi under a red light. They watched as they kept up with the song, it was surprising. As the guests watched the two brothers danced with their couples and the girl playing on the piano, the light that found Rex and Rye's lover, went on and moved around the room. This made the hosts that confess to Red wait in hope, hoping that it was that got chosen.

As Red was getting close to the end, people finally realized Red was wearing a dress. Some were confused and concerned as they didnt know that Red was a female. Rex, Bates, Rye and Haruhi stopped dancing when the spot light stopped moving, but it was on no one yet. When Red kept playing, everyone watched in wonder, as she got to the end the spot light turned off then when Red finished playing the song, it landed on him...

A/N: Next chapters are hosts, so you guys can read all or read which everyone you want. Also if you want me to add in Alf or Archer as a love interest for Red, let me know!