Christmas

A/N: You can play the music while reading the chapter.

After Red found out that the hosts knew her real gender, Christmas was getting closer. The school was decorated in Christmas lights, fake snow, paper snowflakes, fake snowmen and Christmas trees. Haruhi looked around with a surprised face at how rich and out going the school went for Christmas. As Haurhi walked to the library to see Rye, she passed by the baking club to see Red, Honey and Mori in there. She stopped and looked at the baking club members feeding Red and Honey ginger-beard while Mori helped with frosting some other cookies. Haruhi shook her head and took a picture of the three and made her way to meet up with Rye.

As she was walking, Haruhi passed her classroom to see Hikaru, Karou and Rex talking, she smiled to see that her crush's brother was getting along with people and opening up. Haruhi took a picture of them as they laughed then made her way to the library. Once she got to the library, she saw Rye sitting at the table typing on his laptop. Haruhi smiled shyly with a blush and made her way to him, when she got closer, she saw what Rye was typing, it was a Christmas playlist. "Good afternoon Rye-san, sorry for being late." Haruhi said as she sat down beside Rye. He looked up and smiled softly shaking his head. "It's alright Haruhi." he said.

The two chatted and worked on their homework together, they smiled what they didnt notice was someone who was at the dance taking pictures of them, mostly Rye.

~Time Skip~

The hosts were chatting with their guests expect for Kyoya, Rex, Rye and Red. The four of them were dealing with the music playlist that was going to play at the party. "What do you have so far?" Kyoya asked which made Rye to share the list he was making, Kyoya nodded reading the list on his laptop but tilted his head seeing some songs he didnt see them before. "What are these last couple ones?" he asked which made the triplets to smirk and shake his head. "Oh nothing." Rex said, knowing that the songs Kyoya saw were songs that they had planned on mixing. Kyoya looked at the triplets but let it slide and he nodded his head. 

Once they finished, the triplets saw Tamaki heading to their table with a huge smile and something behind his back. They watched and their eyes widen when they saw hold up a mistletoe above him and Red's head and gave her a kiss on the cheek. This made the guy hosts to glare at Tamaki, for Red to blush, the guests to squeal and for Rex and Rye to not kill Tamaki in front of the guests.

~Time Skip~

It was the day of the Christmas party, guests were dancing to the music that the triplets made, the hosts were chatting but they looked around to find one person who was not at the party yet. It was weird because Rex and Rye were there, Rex was with Bates (he invited him without the hosts' permission) and Rye was hanging around Haruhi. Rex and Bates were dancing, which caused some girls to have nose bleeds of how close Rex was with Bates. Haruhi and Rye were chatting away eating, but there was no Red. The hosts looked to try to find her, to dance with her but they couldnt find her. They went to go see Rye after getting glared from Rex when they interpreted his time with Bates.

Rye tilted his head when he heard from Hikaru and Karou that Red isnt here. He frowned and looked around to see if they were pulling a joke but his eyes widen when he didnt see her. "She should be here. She arrived with us. But she went to the bathroom and it shouldnt take her that long." Rye said to the hosts, he then walked to his brother. "Rex, did Red come back?" Rye asked which made Rex to stop dancing and to look around then to have widen eyes like his brother. "I thought she went to hang out with you!" Rex said which then made the hosts, Bates and Haruhi to have wide eyes.

A/N: Sorry if it's short and bad.... I feel like it's getting bad... I am truly sorry.