Wait You Knew?!

A/N: This is Devon, Nana's personal butler.

3rd P.O.V

After Kyoya and the Threats' birthday, the host club wanted to do something to spend time with Red so they headed to the Threats' place really early in the morning. Tamaki rang the doorbell and waited till the door was opened by Devon. "Good morning! We are here to see Rex, Rye and Red!" Tamaki said excitedly which caused Devon to move to the side to let everyone in. Devon showed the group to the diner room, and told them that they will be down soon so they should sit and that they will have breakfast together.

As they waited, they saw Devon help Nana walk into the diner room. "Oh good morning!" She said with a smile at her grandchildren's friends. "Good morning Mrs. LaRu." Kyoya started which made Nana to shake her head. "Call me Nana, please and thank you." Nana said while Devon helped her in her chair. Kyoya nodded and the other hosts said good morning to her which she responded back. While they talked a bit, Rye came down with Benson following talking. "You shouldn't stay up late reading Rye, it's gonna cause you to wear glasses." Benson said which made Rye laugh patting his friend's arm. "Yeah, yeah my eye sight is perfect." Rye said but stopped talking when he saw the hosts and Haruhi. 

Haruhi waved at Rye while blushing softly from his laugh, Rye tilted his head confused. "I didnt know that we were having guests...?" Rye asked while siting down across from Haruhi. "They appeared to see if you, Rex and Red wanted to spend time together." Devon spoke calmly while handing Rye his tea. "Oh. Okay and thank you Devon." Rye said while taking a sip after Benson made sure it was right. Even though Rye and Benson knew Devon wouldn't do anything to harm Rye, Benson did it out of habit. The hosts watched and looked at Benson with confusion, Rye noticed and smiled softly. "Got to be extra careful." Rye said which he turned his head to see his brother walk in with Bates running his fingers through Rex's hair.

"You really need to fix your hair Rex." Bates said without noticing the people looking at him and Rex. Rex grunted tiredly and shrugged while mumbling. "Why do I need to when I have you?" Rex asked but stopped moving when he saw his club members. Rex frowned since he didnt want to see anyone from school so early in the morning and on a day off. "What do you want?" Rex asked while Bates helped Rex in his seat. This caused Nana to clear her throat and look at her eldest grandson. "Rexford. That is no way to speak to your guests." Nana said which caused Rye, and the orange haired twins to laugh a bit by Rex's real name. 

Rex looked down and nod softly while mumbling. "Sorry Nana." His Nana nodded and looked around the table. "Where is Ruby and Alf?" Which caused the hosts to look around for their crush and also caused Devon to look at the other butlers with a raised eyebrow. "Rex-san and I heard Alf in her room to try to wake her up." Bates stated and Benson nodded agreeing. "Rye-san and I saw him walk in the room." Benson said. Nana sighed softly and shook her head looking at Archer. "Archer, could you help Alf?" Nana asked, which caused Archer to nod and bow before leaving the room. Then Honey spoke up while standing up. "I can help! I know how to wake her up!" Which surprised everyone else, when he quickly followed Archer.