Chapter XXIX

In the unfathomable depths of the obscure abyss, Usagi found herself ensnared once more, surrounded by the impenetrable veil of darkness. Within this shadowy expanse, a familiar figure emerged, his silhouette clad in the distinguished attire of a tuxedo, a symbol of enigmatic allure.

"You are the one from my earlier encounter," she murmured, the pieces of a cryptic puzzle slowly coalescing within her consciousness. "Indeed, you are the elusive gentleman who has frequented the realms of my subconscious, shrouded in a guise of mystique. Why did it take me so long to unravel your presence?"

The man in the tuxedo regarded her with an inscrutable gaze before speaking, his voice a melodic resonance amidst the void. "Princess," he intoned, his words carrying an air of solemnity, "the mysteries of the universe often elude even the most vigilant observer. It is only through introspection and understanding that one may begin to unravel the threads of fate that bind us."

Usagi's brow furrowed in confusion. "What intentions lay hidden behind your enigmatic facade, and what is it that you seek from me in this bewildering abyss?" she queried, her voice tinged with apprehension.

"Princess," he intoned with a mixture of reverence and familiarity.

Usagi's patience wore thin as she snapped back, "Stop calling me princess. I am not the Princess... And please, enlighten me, why do you persist in haunting my dreams?"

"It's too early for you to know everything," the voice of the young woman chimed in, her presence adding another layer of intrigue to the enigmatic encounter. She stood before Usagi, an air of mystery emanating from her masked gaze, her flowing cape billowing in the unseen currents of the abyss. Perched regally on her shoulder was a feline companion, its eyes gleaming with an otherworldly intelligence, further deepening the sense of mystique that surrounded them.

"S-Sailor V?" Usagi stammered, her voice tinged with uncertainty. "Wait, were you the..." Her thoughts raced back to the yellow figure that had appeared in her previous dream.

Approaching Usagi, Sailor V gently placed her index fingers on Usagi's chest, a gesture laden with significance. "I'm afraid you've learned more than you realize," she cautioned, a crystal materializing from her own chest and emitting a radiant glow.

"You should focus on honing your skills as a great soldier for now," Sailor V advised, her words carrying a weight of solemnity and purpose.

As Usagi felt her strength wane, she knelt down, her resolve shaken by the enigmatic encounter unfolding before her.

"W-Who are you really?" she inquired, her voice trembling with a mixture of fear and curiosity. "Are you an enemy?"

Sailor V met Usagi's gaze with a steady, inscrutable stare. "I have my reasons," she replied cryptically, leaving Usagi to ponder the depths of her mysterious intentions.

"Let this encounter be forgotten," Sailor V declared solemnly as the surroundings began to crumble around them.

"Sailor V!!" Usagi cried out in desperation, reaching out futilely as Sailor V continued to walk away, her form gradually fading into the abyss.

"Tuxedo Mask, help!!" Usagi pleaded, her voice echoing into the void, but the figure of Tuxedo Mask dissolved into the ethereal currents, leaving Usagi alone with her unanswered questions and the fading remnants of a perplexing encounter.

Then, Three figures in blue, red, and green materialized in front of her.

"Everyone!" Usagi said, keeping her hopes up to be saved
However, as they appeared before Usagi, the red figure ignited in its own flames, the blue one began to sink, and the green one seemed burdened as if carrying the weight of her life.