Chapter XXXIII

"SAILOR V IS SO COOL!" Usagi fangirled, her eyes sparkling with admiration as she remembered every encounter they had with her.

Before long, Usagi's room was filled with Sailor V posters, merchandise, and manga. Every corner of her space showcased her adoration for the heroic Sailor V, highlighting just how much she idolized her.

"Usagi," Luna said urgently, "We need to find the last Sailor Soldier."

But Usagi interrupted, wearing the eye mask merchandise that Sailor V often wore. Luna's eyes widened in surprise.

"They look kind of similar," she observed, a glimmer of realization dawning in her feline gaze.

"I am the pretty guardian, Sailor V!" Sailor Moon mimicked playfully. "Always ready for action!"

She noticed Luna gazing at her and decided to perch the feline on her shoulders.

"What are you doing?" Luna asked, puzzled by Usagi's behavior.

"Come on, Luna!" Usagi replied with a grin. "Pretend you're the white cat always around Sailor V!"

"Usagi!" Luna exclaimed, removing the mask from Usagi's eyes. "We urgently need to find the third guardian."

"But how?" Usagi asked

"I can sense her energy," Luna explained patiently, "but pinpointing her exact location is proving difficult."

As Luna spoke, a soft snore escaped Usagi's lips, signaling that she had already drifted off to sleep.

"My, my," Luna sighed, casting a fond yet exasperated glance at Usagi. "She really can't be trusted with tasks like this. How did she ever become the Sailor Soldier?"

"Usagi! Time for a snack!" Ikuko's voice called from downstairs, prompting Usagi to jump from the bed and hurry downstairs.

"She's so irresponsible," Luna commented with a shake of her head as she followed Usagi down the stairs.

Ikuko set her favorite lemon pie cake on the table and quickly grabbed a slice. "Help yourself to some, Luna," she said, preparing a plate for her friend. Luna blushed and replied, "I suppose I should take a break too."

Luna enthusiastically hopped onto the table and took a small bite of the cake. Her eyes sparkled with delight as she exclaimed, "This is delicious!" before eagerly devouring the rest.

Usagi's gaze softened as she looked at Luna, a warm smile gracing her lips. Luna couldn't help but notice the affection in Usagi's expression. Pausing for a moment to collect her thoughts, Luna cleared her throat before resuming, "As I was saying, Usagi, it's crucial that we locate the fourth Sailor Guardian."

"Hmm," Usagi mused, nodding in agreement. "Okay," she said decisively, as they both headed out on their mission to find the fourth Sailor Guardian.

"Miss Makoto Kino, this is the tenth incident this week. Can't you go a day without getting into fights with boys?" the school counselor asked, her tone concerned.

"They just make me so angry," Makoto replied, frustration evident in her voice.

"But they haven't done anything wrong to you," the counselor pointed out. "Is there a reason for this hostile behavior of yours?"

Makoto's mind flashed back to the recent rejection by her boyfriend, and she slammed her hand on the table in frustration.

"MISS KINO!" the counselor exclaimed, startled by the sudden outburst.