Chapter XXXV

As Sailor V gathered her strength to unleash her ultimate attack, the other Sailor Soldiers sprang into action.

"Bubble Mist!" Mercury called out, conjuring a swirling mist of bubbles to obscure their movements and provide cover for Sailor V's impending strike.

"YOU FOOLS!" Sailor V exclaimed furiously, her anger palpable. "Didn't I instruct you to flee?"

Tuxedo Mask, having tended to her wounds, sought to clarify the situation. "Don't misinterpret our intentions," Mars interjected firmly. "We are only here to settle the score" she clarified

Sailor V firmly stated, "I don't need you here. This is my mission to handle alone." She pushed Tuxedo Mask aside and charged towards Nephrite, with Usagi following closely behind.

"I'll still support you, Sailor V," Usagi reassured.

"Just do your thing," Sailor V replied, irritated. "Just make sure you don't slow me down."

"Such a stubborn guardian," Jupiter remarked, acknowledging Sailor V's determination and strong-willed nature.

As Sailor V and Usagi faced off against the formidable Nephrite, the other Sailor Guardians, including Jupiter, Mercury, and Mars, rallied around them, forming a united front in the battle.

"Let's combine our powers to take him down!" Jupiter exclaimed, her determination matching Sailor V's resolve.

Mercury nodded in agreement. "We need to work together and strategize effectively to overcome his defenses," she suggested, analyzing Nephrite's movements for potential weaknesses.

Mars added, "We must synchronize our attacks and strike with precision to break through his barriers."

With a coordinated effort, the Sailor Guardians unleashed a flurry of elemental powers and attacks, creating a dazzling display of light and energy that surrounded Nephrite. Sailor V's determination, bolstered by the unwavering support of her comrades, fueled her final, decisive strike.

As the combined forces of the Sailor Guardians overwhelmed Nephrite, Sailor V's energy surged, culminating in a brilliant burst of light that engulfed the adversary. With a resounding clash, Nephrite was defeated, his dark energy dissipating into the night.

As the celebrations commenced and joy filled the air, Sailor V quietly began to walk away, her resolve unwavering.

"Sailor V!" Usagi called out, a note of concern in her voice.

"There will be no next time for you to assist me," Sailor V replied, her ego stung but her determination unyielding, as she leaped into the night.

Jupiter remarked, "She's one incredibly stubborn guardian, isn't she?"

"It's to be expected," Tuxedo Mask replied, his gaze fixed on Sailor V. "After all, she is a princess."

"Tch," Jupiter huffed. "It wouldn't hurt to show a little humility."

"I concur," Rei chimed in. "Although, I suspect behind that tough exterior lies a beautiful face."

Luna smiled through tears as she witnessed the rare moment of harmony among the Sailor Guardians. She joyfully exclaimed, "Everyone, you're all getting along!" and leaped onto Usagi's head in a display of affection.

Mars glanced at Jupiter and shared a smile. "I suppose a little camaraderie wouldn't hurt," she mused.

Jupiter beamed as Usagi hugged them both. "From now on, we are a squad!" she declared, extending the invitation to Ami. "Come join us, Ami!"