Chapter XXXVII

"My Queen," Zoisite said, bowing deeply with a gleam of excitement in his eyes. "I have found a better solution to track down the princess and eliminate the Sailor Soldiers."

Queen Beryl, seated on her dark, ornate throne, looked intrigued. Her eyes glowed with a mixture of curiosity and malice. "Okay, Zoisite," she said, her voice cold and commanding. "Let me hear you out."

Zoisite straightened up, confidence radiating from his posture. "I've discovered a way to enhance the power of our Youma, making them far more effective against the Sailor Soldiers. By harnessing the energy from the captured Rainbow Crystals, we can create a more formidable force, one that will not only locate but also overpower the princess and her guardians."

Queen Beryl's interest was piqued. "And how do you plan to obtain these Rainbow Crystals?" she inquired, her fingers drumming lightly on the armrest of her throne.

"Leave that to me, my Queen," Zoisite replied with a sly smile. "I have already set a plan in motion to track down the bearers of these crystals. Once we have them, nothing will stand in our way."

Queen Beryl's lips curled into a sinister smile. "Very well, Zoisite. Proceed with your plan. Do not fail me."

"Thank you, my Queen," Zoisite said, bowing once more. "I will not disappoint you."

As he exited the throne room, Zoisite felt a surge of determination. The fate of the Dark Kingdom rested on his shoulders, and he was more than ready to seize victory.

In the dimly lit corridors of the Dark Kingdom, Zoisite's steps echoed with purpose as he made his way to the chamber where the captured Rainbow Crystals were held. These precious gems held immense power, and he knew that harnessing their energy was crucial to his plan.

Approaching the crystals, Zoisite's eyes gleamed with anticipation as he murmured, "I will unlock your power. With this energy, the Sailor Soldiers will fall, and the princess will be within our grasp."

As he began extracting the energy from the Rainbow Crystals, a dark aura enveloped him, signaling the ominous path he was embarking on. The room crackled with energy, setting a foreboding tone for the impending chaos.

"I have set a plan in motion to track down the bearers of these crystals," Zoisite had informed Queen Beryl earlier. "Once we have them, nothing will stand in our way."

Now, as the energy surged through him, Zoisite's eyes shone with a malevolent light. "The power of the Rainbow Crystals will be our key to victory," he declared to himself, his resolve unwavering.

With each crystal's energy harnessed, Zoisite felt a surge of dark power coursing through him. The stage was set, and the Dark Kingdom's plan to eliminate the Sailor Soldiers and capture the princess was now in motion. The fate of the Moon Kingdom hung in the balance, and Zoisite was determined to see their downfall.

In a comical and chaotic scene unfolding at the Tsukino residence, the sound of clanging pots and pans filled the air as Ikuko, Usagi's exasperated mother, could be heard shouting, "USAGI!!!" Her voice carried a mix of irritation and disbelief as she frantically chased after Usagi, who was skillfully dodging the flying kitchen utensils.

"You failed your test again!" Ikuko exclaimed, her voice a blend of frustration and comedic exaggeration, as she brandished the frying pan in pursuit of her daughter.

Usagi, with a mischievous gleam in her eye, playfully taunted, "But Mom, it's not my fault! The test was just too hard! Besides, who needs math when you have the power of the Moon Crystal?"

Ikuko, exasperated, retorted, "The power of the Moon Crystal won't help you pass your exams, young lady! Now come here so I can give you a piece of my mind!"

As the chase ensued, the living room turned into a makeshift obstacle course, with Usagi expertly maneuvering around furniture and dodging the swinging frying pan.