Chapter XXXII

My name is Mamoru Chiba aka Tuxedo Mask and Sailor Guardian of the Earth. I'm 15 years old and a 10th-grade student. I was born on August 3rd, 1977. Here’s a more detailed overview of my story.

In the past, I was cherished by the village because I frequently helped them with various tasks. The villagers appreciated my willingness to lend a hand and relied on me for support in many aspects of daily life. I live beside the ocean, where the sound of the waves is a constant presence, bringing me peace and comfort. I've always had a special fondness for the moon. Whenever I gaze at its light, I feel a deep and inexplicable connection, as if the moon and I share a bond that goes beyond mere admiration. This connection has always been a significant part of my life, guiding and inspiring me in ways I can't fully explain.

Then, a black feline entered my life, giving me a new purpose as requested by the Queen: to become the princess' confidante. Through this role, I learned about the rich history of our world and discovered how incredible the Queen is for creating the entire vast universe from scratch. During this journey, I also developed a secret affection for the Princess, a feeling that I have kept to myself.

I died on the battlefield to protect the princess.

After many years, I was reincarnated as a teenager on this planet with little knowledge of my past life. Tragically, my parents died in a vehicular accident while celebrating my 7th birthday. I survived the accident but sustained severe wounds.

I grew up fending for my own needs and Somehow, I managed to provide for myself.

On my way to my new part-time job, I encountered the same black feline that had worked with me in my past life. In that moment, memories of my previous existence flooded back to me. However, one question loomed large in my mind: where is the princess?

----
"Mamoru!" Motoki called out to me as I was busy operating the new arcade that had just arrived. The flashing lights and cheerful sounds of the games filled the room, creating an atmosphere of excitement. Despite the lively surroundings, my mind was preoccupied.

As I managed the arcade, memories of my past life continued to surface, each one more vivid than the last. I remembered my mission, the battles I fought, and most importantly, the princess I had sworn to protect. The question of her whereabouts gnawed at me, adding to my growing sense of urgency.

Motoki noticed the distant look in my eyes and approached me with a concerned expression. "Are you okay, Mamoru? You seem a bit distracted," he said, placing a hand on my shoulder.

I forced a smile and nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just thinking about a lot of things," I replied, not wanting to burden him with the complexities of my past life.

As the day went on, I couldn't shake the feeling that I needed to find the princess. The black feline's reappearance was a sign that our destinies were once again intertwined. With a renewed sense of purpose, I resolved to uncover the truth about my past and locate the princess, no matter what it took.

The whereabouts of the princess remain a mystery to me. As for her appearance, my memory is hazy, but I recall her radiant presence and gentle demeanor. In my past life, I was her friend and companion, spending time with her and the other brave and beautiful guardians whom Luna and I sought on Earth, all at the request of the Queen. My memories of her are scattered, but I am determined to rediscover her and fulfill my duty once more.

Reuniting with the princess would not only fulfill my duty but also provide an opportunity to express the feelings I've harbored for her since our past life. It's a sentiment I've kept hidden for so long, but now, with the chance to see her again, I'm filled with both anticipation and nervousness at the thought of finally revealing my true emotions.